A one night stand?

A one night stand?

to do or not to do?

I'm currently between boyfriends, and this is something totally out of character for me.

but I've been thinking about it lately and well I just don't know?

what do you'll think?

Most Helpful Guy

• hi,I think that would be pleasure for you in ur life that ur in b/w boyfriends and you get a chance to spend a night with them one bu one because in my opinion its a life and we don't have to miss that kind of chance because after some time you feel why I left them at least you have to enjoy them as you can.its not about character its all about that you got chance and other girl doest have a single chance .so you have to enjoy freely nothing to worry and fun with them.I hope ur amture and adult so you have right to live as you want its open world,if you need to talk to me contact to me on my email id

What Guys Said 4

• i don't think there is anything wrong with a one night stand. I have definitely had my fair share, but to be totally honest, unless you are just really horny and want to have sex, there is not much point. the sex is usually pretty terrible, just drunken sex. no intimacy or anything.

since going through a phase when I was maybe 18 to 20 or so, I was having fun with girls on campus at uni. it wasnt until I got a girlfriend that I realised how much better it is. I love sex, as I'm sure you know lol, but I love the intimacy of cuddling and chatting so much more. to me the best sex comes when you are falling in love with the person.but also, when you are going out with someone you learn how to pleasure them, what they like etc where as a one night fling is the opposite.

so to sum up. there is nothing wrong with a fling here and there, if you feel like it, go for it! being in between boyfriends is definitely the perfect time for it! because we all know your not doing it while your going out with someone don't we! but don't get your hopes up for mind blowing sex, because the chances are he is terrible and has no idea what he is doing lol

• If you have any future boyfriends who find out about it, they could loose respect for you and then dump you. You could potentially cut yourself off from good men in the future, because those men will not associate with girls who behave like that.

At the very least find a guy who you are really attracted to and try to and make him your boyfriend and then f*** him early on in the relationship (maybe not the first date). There is no shame in that.

If you have been thinking about it, are you thinking about a guy in particular? If you are thinking about a guy in particular then that sounds like potential boyfriend material to me. If you are thinking about sex but no guy in particular then sex with a random pickup is just not recommended.

• i guess only girls who never get the kinda guy they want do one night stands,at least whores get paid for it,i call people like this whores,a sub-level of prostitutes,these girls are dogs cause they f*** plenty without purpose and feeling for free.

• A one night stand with who, LOL!

What Girls Said 7

• I see nothing wrong with a one night stand.

If it's 'totally out of character' for you then it could provide a fresh perspective on physical relations for you. Just because it's a one night stand doesn't mean it would be an uncomfortable situation - no strings out and out fun might be a good thing.

But never get into it unless you don't feel completely comfortable. It's supposed to be fun - I wouldn't set out to find a one night stand - but instead go out, have fun, chat to people and let things take their own course naturally. If it leads to a one night stand - so be it, but if it doesn't it maybe shows that it isn't really what you're looking for.

Don't give yourself an exclusive plan or answer - just do what you are comfortable with when you're comfortable with doing it.

• Might as well try it since you are young and sexually active. Heck, if you don't like it, it will just make you appreciate a good relationship and what marriage is all about.

• That's something you'll need to decide if you want to do, and are comfortable with.

Personally, I like one night stands, fun without the BS.

But if you do it, make sure you are really careful. Use protection for sure.

• i felt the same way after I got out of a long term realtionship.I had never had a one night stand. I was single about 8 months and finally was about to die of sexual frustration and just decided I was going to have a one night stand with this guy at a party I had just met.now we live together.either way the only thing I think you should consider how you would feel emotionally afterwards., don't be sad or expect a phone call later.

• well I think that only sluts do one night stands.

i think they are kind of gross actually.

• There are more consequences to one night stands than there are good things. If you don't know the person you can get pregnant with their baby and be tied to them the rest of your life, or you can get an STD. If you know the person your relationship will change and you will me emotionally attached to that person. You probably won't be able to just "forget" about them.

• it is all up to you. are you going to feel comfortable doing it?

and if so give it a try one night stands are great no strings attached.