FUNNY or RICH? Which would you rather date?

As a girl, would you rather date a funny or rich guy?

As a guy, would you rather date a funny or rich girl?

If you had to choose.

Updates:
Personally, I'd pick rich. Just because I'm funny, so I could make both of us laugh.

0|0
10|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Funny hands down, I didn't choose rich because I'd rather make my own money than continuously have to get money from some guy I'm dating...i mean if we break up I have to go right back to the way things were before, but if I had my own money it wouldn't make a difference...

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• rich, so long as she has a good sense of humor, she herself doesn't have to be funny

i've never met than many funny girls anyway. I've never even put funny as a criteria in my head for a women. "man, I hope she's funny" never would have thought that, probably never will.

1|0
    0|1
  • Funny :), Ill be the Rich one B-) lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Funny. Rich doesn't really have any benefits in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• funny. I can't resist a guy that can make me laugh, even if he's dirt poor or ugly.

1|0
    0|0
  • This is hard...funny and rich aren't really mutually exclusive :)

But I guess I'd choose funny. Money can only buy so much happiness.

1|0
    0|0
  • Funny, I love a man who can make me laugh!

1|0
    0|0
  • Funnny! lol :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Funny. I don't even need to give a second thought about that

1|0
    0|0
  • funny for sure. I don't care if we have to live in a box lol, I can't marry a borring rich dude

1|0
    0|0
  • definitely funny. I'm too young to deal with all that financial stress.

0|0
    0|0
  • if we are just dating then rich:(

but marriage of course funny:)

1|0
    0|0
  • both?

if I absolutely HAD TO choose between the two, I'd have to go with rich. it sounds bad, but I grew up with a lot of money in my family so I don't know how to live any other way.

1|1
    3|2
    • So why don't you go for not rich and learn how most people live?

• Cause I don't want to. it's something that I am not accustomed to. it's just the way I was raised. sorry if that offends you.

• Well, if your family's got the whole being rich thing covered... I dont see why you wouldn't go with funny