Quick Dating question.,..

How many girls out there like to go hiking on a date.

If you do or dont, please explain why.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well personally I would hate it. but it really depends on who you wanna take on this hiking date. I mean if you know she loves nature and has talked about it before then she would probably like it. I would say its probably not a good idea if you know she's a girly girl obviously.

What Girls Said 5

• I would love it, as long as it's not a ridiculously hot day lol. That would be a unique date. :]

But yeah, like everyone else has said, it's personal preference so make sure the girl is actually into that kinda stuff before you take her.

• I've never done it but I would like to, because it's something fun and different. I know girls that would like it and others that wouldn't. Personal preference thing.

• i love hiking! it's fun and the best way for exercise. but, if you're going to ask a girl to go hiking with you, don't make it a surprise. tell her beforehand and make sure she has a say in it. not every girl likes to go hiking.

• Well I would like to go hiking because it is a new experience. It would be fun to do something new. It is better than always going to the movies and eating out. Some thing is new is good. It looks like you like a change.

• well I like hiking because, I like nature and things like that but if the girls not into nature and walking I think that would be a realy bad place to take a girl

What Guys Said 0