Women: what do you think of "male feminists?"

Not talking about a guy who is just sensitive to women's plight/suffrage, but a guy who is damn near a "feminazi" himself.

What do you think about a guy like that?

Would you date a guy like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• A guy like that has no self worth or pride for the man that he is. He is ashamed of being a man for some reason.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't feel like I'm oppressed, but I've had "male feminists" tell me that I am, I'm just too ignorant to realize it. That's pretty hypocritical, and also counterproductive. I couldn't date a guy like that. A lot of them seem to end up with dominant women anyway, so their relationships aren't necessarily equal, the traditional roles just switch.

• Not to mention that it's politically correct for a guy to declare himself a feminist and a great way to score chicks! Plus, in our country, feminism seems to be limited to being pro-choice and not much beyond that. Men especially benefit from abortion because they can more likely get free sex without consequences.

• I think most guys are feminists and they just don't realize it. All being a feminist means is that you think everyone should be treated equally and not based on gender. Even guys usually say "hey that's bull" if a girl is treated unfairly.

• If he insisted on telling me my life is (apparently) horrible and tries to turn me against my brothers and all other men, then no.

• Umm... I've never heard about a guy like that. But Maybe.

What Guys Said 2

• from a male perspective, I would think he's not being himself unless something happened to his mom...

• how could a guy be straight and be a "male feminist". Feminism has accomplished one thing: more confusion for both men and women.