I don't know what to do

Ive known this girl for seven years now... An this is maybe the craziest 7 years... We have dated in hs... in were close to each other. she had moved back to California and we kinda lost contact from each other but still talk to each other ever once in a while..now that she is back in my life things are unstable she's up and she down she loves me she hates me... when its that time of the month she manages to take everything out on me... I don't know know what to do cause I love this girl every time were together even on the phone I treat her like a queen.. now I've asked her several times and she says nothing she always changes the subject or says she doesn't want to talk about it... But turns around in tells her friends everything...

I just want to kno what do I need to do or what cause its killing me to kno that she cares and loves me but doesn't want to froward she says sooner than later but that doesn't even tell me nothing... any advice from girls

Most Helpful Guy

• (I'm a very experienced guy in the dating game...google search "Flyness on Dr. Phil".)

I read your situation and think you need to take a step back and realize two things:

1) Generally women act out of emotion, and may not completely understand or realize how they react to things.

2) Actions speak louder than words.

In your situation, it seems that she loves you and feels comfortable around you to an extent, but you two have clearly grown apart. People do a LOT of growing in 7 years...especially when they are under age 30. In the time you two were apart, she likely met and had sex with other guys and changed a little bit, herself. (I'm sure you did too). It sounds to me like she is trying to move on, but doesn't know how to tell you. Look at her actions.

Another thing that seems to be hurting you is the added attention you give to her. Do not reward her with attention and "coddling" if she meets you with an attitude. While they may not admit it, women do not like men to be overly sensitive.

Here's the bottom line. Am I saying break it off? No. But what I want you to do is to work on your self confidence, and give her a little bit of space. With YOUR actions, show her that you have a lot going for yourself. And if she takes any of her mood swings out on you again, sit her down and tell her that her attitude is not productive. Let her know you're on her team. At the same time, do not allow her to disrespect you. In other words, "man up." If things get worse, it is time to move on. You'll be okay dude!

• Nice advice so what do I do when she gets mad when I talk to other girls in don't call her cause that seems to be a problem to

• Is it safe to say she is scared man....cause I kno when girls are they act diffrent... N when she says will be together sooner than later what's that mean

• Let me ask you this...if someone said, "Hey, there's a new ferrari in your driveway right now. And it will be legally given to you if you can make it outside in 30 seconds"...would you go? Or would you be scared? The point is, people go for what they want. With that said, I do not know enough about her temperament around you. She COULD just be moody or it could be deeper. Either way, you need to sit her down and get into her head, dude.

What Girls Said 1

• HEY guy! I THINK SHE CARES U' BUT SHE IS LITTLE BIT SLOW TO TELL HER OPINION... BUT You TALK TO HER & ASK FACE TO FACE 'ABOUT IT... I HOPE SHE CARES YOU' ...&may be love. BUTSHE MAY GONE CRUSH ON YOU ' You ASK HER DIRECTLY 'WEN SHE IS ALONE... HAV A NICE TIMES. MEET You AGAIN

What Guys Said 1

• i hope she cares you! girls are like that. they care you but not tell you!