Does it make you too easy to kiss on the first date?

I met this guy on vacation and we only live 30 minutes away so I'm gonna go on a date with him. Well I know that he wants to kiss me but I don't know if I should on the first date. I was thinking when he leaned in to kiss me I could say do you really think its gonna be that easy. Is this a good line? If its not do you have something that you think could work? Thanks!

What Guys Said 2

• On your first date, you may look at him sideways, of course.

On your second date, you may look him in the eyes, of course, everyone knows that.

On your third date, you may talk to him in a modest manner, of course, everyone knows that.

On your fourth date, you may hold hands shortly, of course, everyone knows that.

It will take an awful lot of time before you're engaged officially, of course, everyone knows that.

Then you can kiss. Modestly, of course, everyone knows that.

But it's better to wait until you're married, of course, everyone knows that.

What, me, joking? I wouldn't dare, of course, everyone knows that.

Do as you feel adequate at the moment. If you feel like kissing, do it. If you don't feel like doing it, then don't.

• I would say date 3 or 4 is kiss time

but more important thatn date number is having that "this is right: feeling"...which isn't defined by an amount of dates

What Girls Said 0