Why did he stop everything?

I grew up with this guy and we lost contact when I had my first child, which was when I was 14 years young, we recently started talking again, probably about 3 months ago. We have been hanging out quit a bit. We shared that we liked each other and he told me he wants to take it very slow, he had a really bad relationship last year. So I agreed with him and we just hung out for the first 2 months. Then one week ago he kissed me goodnight it was a very long and romantic kiss. He had texted me the next day calling my baby and stuff but then I haven't heard from him since. When I texted him he will reply but not really want to talk and I can tell because his texts are only one or two words. Why did he stop talking to me? Did I do something wrong?

He did. We basically made out. He grabbed my arm as I was walking to my car and pulled me to him and kissed me. We made out for no less then 30 minutes.

What Guys Said 1

• who started the kiss?

• He did. We basically made out. He grabbed my arm as I was walking to my car and pulled me to him and kissed me. We made out for no less then 30 minutes.

• What do you mean went to far? I was thinking maybe he got scared once we did that because that means it got a little more serious then it was. I don't know that's why I wanted a guys opinion, Lol. He was a victim of a crime last year. Some guys who he didn't know stabbed him when he was walking to his truck. He has really bad scars and has been under doctors care until a month ago. I thought for a while maybe that is why. Please help me.

• Exactly what I mean

What Girls Said 0