Guys: Would you date someone for looks only?

Hypothetically speaking, if you met a girl who was very pretty, but you otherwise didn't have much chemistry with, would you continue to date this girl just because you found her very attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sadly this girl I've recently started dating is a tough cookie. She's sweet and very pretty but there isn't as much chemistry as I would like, in comparison to previous dates (she's definitely better looking than my previous dates). It might just be me but I'm not as attracted to her as I was initially. I'm gonna give more time though, maybe cos she is pretty, but other factors too, and I don't give up easily, even if I do get easily distracted.

To answer your question, I would like to say no, but in this case it seems to be a yes. But if she was pretty but also a bitch who happens to like me (very rare) then no way, it's over.

What Guys Said 3

• no...her body would have to be nice too :) Lol but to seriously answer your question, I have ARD (Attention Relationship Disorder, look it up it’s real…I think …well maybe not lol) I need someone that can hold an interesting conversation for more then 10 minutes. When it all boils down to it mere attraction, although important just is not enough, chemistry in key. I lucked up because my wife is both plezzin on the eyes and keeps me entertained in more ways then one…I have to keep pace

• For a short period of time.. if she was good in bed. After that I would get bored and move on.

• No, I mean everyone wants a trophy girl but looks fade. If you don't have a friendship, have a trust, and a chemistry... It won't work.

What Girls Said 1

• Well...I'm pretty, I get asked out ALL the time but I'm also really shy and uncomfortable around strangers so it's hard for me to open up and have a conversation. Needless to say, I get a lot of first and second dates, maybe a few months, but guys always break up with me because I clam up. So, guys will go for looks short term but definitely not long term