Is dating too much not good?

Whats the downfall with dating different guys all the time for years? Is that not good?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see anything wrong with it. I wish I had your consistency. I think the only problem you might have, is becoming too close with the idea of just dating and not having a relationship.

What Guys Said 4

• Well if you're breaking hearts yes it is.. It sounds like you may always need someone in your life.. If you're not sure, maybe you should Take some time off and be single a while.. Maybe you will appreciate the next guy who enters your life more.

• uhh if your sleeping with them and have a large number your definitely limiting yourself to men that have loose sexual morals. there is nothing wrong with it, this is how you choose to live your life but I wouldn't choose a female that's been around to be the mother of my children.

• my mom calls women like that "whores". but what would she know, she dated and married the man she died beside after 50 years together.

• Thats ignorant because if you are not slping with the guys, its fine

• Nope only way you will find out what you like in a guy. The only problem is settling down for one eventually, if you are having fun you might not want to ...

What Girls Said 0