Mental disablities?

just wondering, but guys please answer this. would you date/marry a girl who suffers from bi-polar and anxiety disorder? I know it may seem superficial, but would you look past it or dump her?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like to think of myself as a pretty well-rounded and desirable person and I have dated someone with exactly what you're describing. Yeah she had to take her meds and was depressed sometimes but she was always very sweet about it without getting too insecure. After she realized what was going on with her body she made sure to try her best at everything and not be a social misfit. I did not break up with her on account of her disability. She was very good at sex. Maybe try for that?

What Guys Said 1

• The girl I'm dating suffers from OCD and Bipolar disorder. We have been friends for six years and have been dating for the last two and a half years. I really think I might ask her to marry me. I'm at the happiest point in my life so far.

What Girls Said 1

• i have the exact same problems and it creates so much insecurty in myself when it comes to guys. but the good ones stick around.