How do I hint for a kiss from a guy?

Like do you think if I kiss him on the cheek, do you think he will understand that I want to kiss him on the lips? What are other good ways to hint for a kiss?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you could ask him or try kissing his neck, cheek, then moving in closer to his lips, eye contact and look at his lips, he should meet you half way...

What Guys Said 3

• or you could step the hell up and just kiss him on the lips...

• Kiss him on the cheek and look at him right in the eyes and move close to his lips and he will go for it.

• I don't know, a kiss on the cheek might signal the opposite to me...because that's kind of like a "let's be friends" kiss.

A better strategy would be to pucker your lips a little when you're looking at him, maybe even do a little bit of an air kiss. There quite a few variations of this, depending upon how subtle you want to be.

Often times, given the right context, getting really close to him and looking deep into his eyes will send a strong hint too.

• Another variation is to kiss your fingertips and then touch him on the forehead. Or you could rest your head on his shoulder for a moment and then look straight at him.

Pretty much anything other than kiss on the cheek is a good idea, because to me, a kiss on the cheek is what you do when you don't want to kiss someone on the lips.

What Girls Said 2

• well I guess the look you give him, bite your bottom lip or something lol. maybe you should start flirting with him before hand like try and get compfy like touch his arm and stuff and see how comfortable he is with it all and if he doesn't like act like he's not liking the touhing then maybe you should jst kiss him :)

• Look at them with a sexy look, look down at there lips, kind of move in a little, look back at there eyes, and lick your lips. That will FOR SURE, give him the hint.