Why do girls not have the nerve just to tell you the truth?

This girl I was in class with, I asked her on facebook to hangout, but she didn't respond to it. Funny enough when I asked her how a movie she went to see was the week after she answered back.

Couldnt she just tell me I don't want to hang out or at least make up an excuse.

Most Helpful Girl

• She is just being the typical byotch or she didn't know if her parents would agree. There are a lot of reason that girls don't answer back but idk. I always answer back when people talk to me unless I don't like them but she could have, like you said, made an excuse up. I'm sorry that it didn't work but ask her again if she wants to hang out, if she doesn't respond then don't ask her again.

What Girls Said 2

• What difference does it make? Either way you know the answer

• damned if you do, damned if you don't.

if you turn a guy down, you're a bitch/mean.

if you make up an excuse, you're a liar.

if you ignore him then they complain.

What Guys Said 1

• do you really think that would've been better? that's just how things turn out man. cause how would this look if she replied "yeah... sorry I don't want to hang out"