First date advice?

Hes fifteen, about two years older than me. This is my first date. Ever. So I'm obviously really super nervous. We are going to one of those Midnight movies for his birthday. I've never been on a date, so I need some tips on what to wear, how to act, etc. Also, I don't know if I should get him a present or not for his birthday? We flirt all the time but we aren't really dating. Thank you.[:

Most Helpful Girl

• First off, is it just the two of you going to the movie? Wear something you are comfortable in. Like jeans and a cute, flowing top. Flats are cute and they are perfect for a movie because they are cute and comfortable and you can still walk and have fun in them. If you both flirt anyways and you're going on a date, I recommend just acting the way you always do because he obviously likes it! Just remember, since it is your first date.. have fun and don't over think it. Just act as normally as possible. He likes you. If he didn't he wouldn't want to spend his birthday with you. Don't do or say anything you wouldn't normally say or anything that you aren't comfortable. If you do get him a present get him something little that made you think of him. For example if he drinks a lot of coffee get him a gift card for coffee.. or something like that and just see how the night goes. Good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• Give him a card for his bday and wear what you would wear normally and act normally. It should all come naturally.

What Girls Said 1

• Guys like you sometimes because your different from other girls so just wear what you would wear all the time and act like you would with him normally and for his birthday give him a card or something