I don't get why she had no desire to keep in touch?

I mean, we hung out, we laughed, joked around, we texted, and this went on for a couple months. But after that, it was like she could give two sh*ts. Only texting if I did, wasn't interested in hanging out anymore, could care less if we kept in touch. I tried to see if she cared by not texting her for months and nope, she didn't care at all. I don't get how someone could drop something like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going to tell you something that I'm sure you already know. People change. Simple as that. I went through something like that a while ago with a friend who I dated. Honestly, if you two stopped talking after that for a period of time, you probably just drifted. She may have had feelings for you but after you stopped seeing each other for a while, she decided it would be best just to move on. It's unclear exactly what her feelings were/are based on such little information, but it sounds like she probably felt something and then didn't. The cause? She may have met someone else, or she might just be occupied with something. If you want to know for sure, talk to her. Say something like "Hey, I haven't talked to you in a while. We should hang out sometime soon!". I can't stress enough how important openness is between two people.

What Girls Said 1

• Okay so their is probably billions of reasons for why she stopped talking to you, She probably started talking to someone else, and has feelings for that person, some girls get bored by talking to a guy that's boring (I'm not trying to say you are because I don't know you). And that has happened to me a lot of times, some guys are really boring, like when that person text's me all they say is hi, what's up, yea, idk, cool, bye. And IF you are that type of person then do the same thing "chrissmd123" said, be confident and tell her something like "Hey, I haven't talked to you in a while. What are your plans for today?, or something simple, anything but annoying her by asking her why don't you talk to me anymore.

What Guys Said 1

• you need to progress the relationship

• Oh, I definitely tried. The only thing I can think of is that she got scared and didn't want to.