Belly piercing?

I'm thinking about getting mine done.

Girls - If you have yours done...

About how much did it cost?

How long til I can go swimming again?

Do you like it?

Anything else you want to add?

Guys - Would you like a girl with a belly button piercing?

Most Helpful Girl

• It cost me like $75 including the jewelry and tip... but I give huge tips in general.

You can go swimming that very day if you want to.

I LOVE it.

Just make sure you clean it everyday for a bit... that's VERY important. And be careful not to tug at it accidentally. I've had friends who had their tugged at and they have bled and one friend actually had it ripped out so be very careful for the first few weeks to even a a couple months. It'll be sensitive at first.

What Guys Said 4

• Seems rather perverse to me. Might as well go whole-hog and just lop off a breast, or stuff thumbtacks in your cooter.

• personally a belly piercing is huge turn on I absolutely a belly piercing on a girl

• Definitely belly button piercings are hot.

• Nah I wouldn't date a girl with one

What Girls Said 1

• Hello,I don't have one,but I do know about body piercings.

-It can cost anywhere from $15-$70 depending on where you get it done.Please please get it done by a professional.My friend had it done by a salon,it got infected,he had this green pus,took it out,his senior year he got it done again,and it was alright

-Technically you are supposed to wait anywhere from 6 months to a year.But my friend didn't wait lol.