Advice anyone?

I'm getting pretty frustrated with being single, people always say it will come when you least expect it, but obviously it hasn't. I feel like I'm a decent looking guy link , and I know for sure if a girl gave me a chance she wouldn't regret it. I'm not sure if I'm real picky or not I'm just looking for more of a homebody rather than all out party. Not that I don't mind going out just doesn't have to be a "crazy" night all the time. I can be shy, but if I know a girl is into me then I'll ask her out, but it seems none of them are. I've resorted to the online dating thing sort of as a backup and it hasn't panned out. so anyway where should I go from here, I really would like to find a girl ,but not hook up or anything because that just isn't me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm with you. I go to work and come home and I love my home life. I like to get out and go hiking, camping, beaches, etc but I'm so laid back and I never hit up clubs/bars in hopes to find a date/mate. The guys that I end up attracting are at work and I don't cross that line (haven't yet anyway). I tried the online dating thing a bit last year, but all the guys seem like smooth talking players. Now I'm flirting (kinda) with guys at Starbucks and the grocery store and just normal places like that. One of these days I know I'll have mad chemistry again with somebody and it will be out of the blue and it will all be right --- until then I'm very content and fine just by myself.

• Yea that's pretty much how my life goes lol, I've got two jobs and college. I was very content being single but past month or so I've been really looking for it.

• Wow, where are girls like you in my area! lol

• I think lots of ladies are just like me but it's really hard meeting new people, especially ones you find super attractive.

What Girls Said 4

• My goodness, you just described my current issue. Well, minus the online dating. But, I know exactly how you feel. I have never had a boyfriend and it never really bothered me. But, the last few weeks I have been feeling really down. I'm ready to be in a relationship. And, it bothers me when people say things like "don't worry, you'll meet him soon" or "good things come to those who wait". So, I'm not going to tell you that. I'm not even sure what to tell ya, because I'm in the same boat as you are.

• Ik how you feel, no matter what you do I feel lik the right guy will never come , I mean it's not that I'm ugly or any thing it just feels lik guys don't lik me or realtionships just never seem to last ...nice guys ither don't exist or just don't lik me..I'm far from shy but I hav noticed that I'm very picky it's lik ik what I want in a guy and I won't settle for anythin less

• I can't see why someone wouldn't date you, you seem really cool and are hot!

Maybe you are just looking in the wrong places. I'm pretty sure that I'm doomed to be single forever haha, but lately I've been thinking I've just been looking in the wrong places.

• i was in this situation too. so you know what I did? this might sound silly, but I made a list of the kind of man I wanted. for ex: I put funny, smart, nice, ect.

and then I waited.

and I thought about this "guy" all the time, without putting a face on it.

and it took a while, but you know what?

i have a boyfriend now, who I love to bits!

so make a list

and think about what you want the most:))))

What Guys Said 1

• Hey dude , I had the same thing funny enough and asked the same questions and did the same thing.I eventually said f**** this, I started loving myself and I was out there being myself, I had no expectations from woman. No shame as I have nothing to loose, I still have this attitude... guess what , I am still single but I have so much more female friends now, more dates and socials. I am a guy so naturaly options to me is a big thing, that's also why men cheat because we always think we made the wrong choice and that there are someone better suited for us... Go speak to random chicks and so what if they ditch you? You wil get more confident with time and woman loves a confident guy. Wait for a signal from her and you hit the jackpot...