I've been to the library, classes, the gym, bars and clubs, and even political rallies. All with little success.
Where should I go to meet women? Bars and clubs? The library? Where?
Please list your reason why.
*For the record, the last girl I dated was someone I met at an outdoor presidential campaign rally.
* I'm not a religious person, so church is not an option
- Bars and Clubs33% (1)0% (0)14% (1)Vote
- The library and/or classroom33% (1)25% (1)29% (2)Vote
- The Supermarket or some kind of store0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I don't know0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I want to see the results34% (1)75% (3)57% (4)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
you should have "Other".
bars / clubs seem like a nice idea...if you're only looking for a good time.
the library / classroom could work if you had to have a partner or something
or you needed to call them for "help" lol
but the library is a time of peace and a time to study
the store is a little ify...
when you mentioned the rally,
that seemed like a good one
because you'd meet someone with similar interests
so my advice is to go to more events or gatherings like that one :]1