Is Dating In Secret That Hard?

Well, I don't know if a lot of Asian parents let their children date or not. I know mine don't.

I'm just wondering, is dating someone in secret really that hard? Like, if you have pictures and stuff. Parents usually check things like your phone and computer for things like that. Or if they see if they naturally assume things.

'Cos I'm experiencing that right now, it's just the beginning and I just want to know ahead of time. To see what I'm getting myself into.

Most Helpful Girl

• im come from a strict culture too, and what I did was id delete my texts after a while so no one could read them, id hide my pictures on my computer in hidden folders with like physics written on the folder, or you can delete the pictures and keep them stored on a flash drive, keep your facebook clean don't add family memebers and keep your default pic hidden from non-friends...and and I wouldn't go out at night as much...only day time or late evening...and would lie I'm seeing my bff or just friends

What Guys Said 1

• if you're slick you won't get caught... I say go for it, just don't get pregnant.

What Girls Said 1

• I come from a family where my parents don't want me to date but once they don't find out everything is going to be find and once you don't get pregnant at a young age