We've been dating for nearly 3 years and I don't feel the same anymore, what can I do?

So me and my girlfriend at present have been dating for nearly 3 years, we used to be great together, still are sort of we do argue a bit more than before and, I feel, that we've both obviously changed over the previous years as people. Not for the better. I feel awkward and I've recently not felt happy in the relationship. Now I know that some of you will be saying, 'Tell her how you feel.' and I would but obviously over the past near 3 years I'm close with the family and she is with mine. I just don't wanna lose that but having that kind of thing again if we were to break would be nigh on impossible. She's a very over emotional person also, so even though I know how she is I'd feel like such a deuce and seem like I've made a bigger hole than I actually have. Forgot to mention I was her 1st everything, boyfriend etc.

I'm just so stuck, I just don't want to end up getting to deep and being in a situation where I feel like I've got a pistol to my head. Help please...

Most Helpful Girl

• Discuss breaking up, or what she wants. Maybe if you decided to be split up for a few days and see how you delt with it. If she loves you, then she will try to make things better. In the situation that you decided to stay together, show her that you care by giving her cards for no reason, or leaving her notes throughout the day. My boyfriend randomly gives me notes and cards and will give me presents for no reason at all. On the other hand... if you decide to split for good, maybe you could take a break, but continue to be good friends, given the family connection. I wish you the best of luck, and treat her well, whatever you do. :)

What Girls Said 3

• your looking for an easy answer...you know the answer...talk to her or move on. but you don't want to do that because why? she is emotinal? too bad. Don't be scared of her or hurting her. You'll only hurt her more if you deny your true feelings.

• I wouldn't start the conversation by discussing breaking up. I would talk to her about how you feel and tell her from the get go that although you still have strong feelings for her, you have felt this way and if your relationship is going to continue, then some things need to change. Work on those changes. Start from there. Hope this helps!

• just be honest and tell her the truth. ask to stay friends so you are still close with her but not with her. so u, her and your families are stiill close

What Guys Said 1

• if the feeling continues you might need to end the relationship, I know it sounds hard now, but in the long run it will be the right thing to do for you and her, just wait and see how you feel it might just be something your feeling now and it will go away, plus you need to communicate with her find out if your both feeling the same way then that way you get fix the problem together not let it build up inside you and end up getting into a fight and making it worse