We made out at the club, Now the first date.. What to do?

I met this girl at the club last night. We both saw each other on the dance floor and started dancing, and then just got very intimate all of a sudden. There was kissing, holding hands, and her sitting on my lap with my arms around her. When her and her friends left, I kissed her goodbye.

Now we have a first date approaching. What is proper touching etiquette now? Maybe kissing will come off too strong. Is holding hands appropriate? If you were in her position, how would you want me to approach you at the intimate level? Or should I just wait until after dinner?

What Girls Said 1

• I think that when you see her you should definitely kiss her on the cheek and even when you walk to the restaurant hold her hand if you feel that the girl is also open to that

What Guys Said 1

• I'd suggest when you see her, Shake her hand and maybe give her a kiss on the cheek and then wait until dinner for anything else.