Has this happened to anyone??

Me and this girl liked each other a lot and had a crazy amount in common...We hung out a few times but then she just kinda stopped talking to me for like more than a month. SHE recently started talking to me again and texting me and really wanted to hang out again so we did a couple times (like 3 times). We kissed and fooled around a little bit but nothing more than kissing and touching and she wanted to hang out again the next day. but before I could ask her out she started ignoring me again and blew me off recently when I asked her to hang out. What's this girls deal? I really like her.and I wasn't texting her all the time or anything and wasn't being needy or weird, Has this happened to anyone else. Did I wait too long to ask her out and if I did you think I still have a chance?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like something I would do if I were in another relationship (not a serious one) and he p*ssed me off. I would call up an old fling and have him make me feel better by taking me out and sending me messages and all that stuff you described. If things got better between the guy I was seeing and myself, then I would blow the ex fling off too. I know, it is a bitchy thing to do, but you asked, and if I were here, that is what would be going on.

If she wanted to be with you, she wouldn't have blown you off in the first place. If you want to keep pursuing her, that is your choice. Just know, it probably won't happen, and if it does, it won't end well.

• Ok this might be somewhat true because she has this guy in another state that I have heard and pretty much know she's crazy about ( this guy is a POS), but sees him like never. She's told me she likes me and its always great when were together ...i know she has feelings for me and I have feelings for her. I don't want to be too blunt, but if I were one of those guys that you would do this too how would I make you my girl? lol I know its kinda lame to ask like that but o well

What Girls Said 1

• She didn't have any serious feelings for you. She may have thought she liked you at one point, but didn't. I've been in this exact situation. No matter what you did, whether you went out or not, it wouldn't have lasted. Don't get yourself too attached to her, because she's just going to mess with your head.

What Guys Said 2

• She may be getting her "fill in" from you. This means that she's uses you (wheather she means to or not) to feel somewhat of a value, then when she's satisfied, she blows you off.

I'm not saying this IS what's going on, but its a strong possiblity.

Simply said bro, If she's not making you happy, than just forget her. It doesn't seem like your in love, so it shouldn't be a big deal. Don't return her calls/text period until you can truly identify how she makes you feel. Not because your trying to "attract" her, but because you know where that road leads, and your smart enough to not go there again.

• too agreement with minda294, she treats you like a vacation. it might seem hot and cold by day but in the long run, people get their felling hurt like is a high school crush. (its the guy most times) for feel be and don't be a jerk the next time you see her or she texts you to have out. just treat her more like a FWB. cause she might of caste you for that part.

Warner don't be mean, and upset. just understand that she not for you right now or never and move one.