Should I break up with him?

I still have feelings for my ex.. and I don't really know if I 100% like my boyfriend or if he's just my rebound..

He's too nice.. and at times he's kind of annoying.. but I really want to be with my ex.

UPDATE::

My boyfriend ended up dumping me last week.. after I had a huge wakeup call that I did not have feelings for my ex anymore. :(

Most Helpful Girl

• If you still have feelings for an ex, get over him before starting anything else, you'll end up breaking up with them sooner or later...After breaking up with someone is the best time to figure stuff out on your own and really just date yourself...i was in the same situation (although I haven't completely gotten over my ex) but I just spent more time with my friends and doing stuff on my own that I'm now content being by myself, and am open to being with someone else when the time comes :)... if your wanting your ex back, the best way to do get them back is to get over them and except the breakup and believe that if you guys are meant to be it will happen, and if not there is someone else out there that will make you feel 100 times more then what you felt for your ex...

What Guys Said 1

• One of the females said that your best bet is to not be with anyone right now, and I agree.

I think its best for you to move on from your ex. A lot of women think that getting another man romantically involved with their life is the best way to move on from an ex, but in the end, they become confused and hurt, so it doesn't help them any. PLUS, think of how that nice guy feels when he finds out you still feelings for an old boyfriend. So its not fair for HIM, let alone YOU.

Do yourself a favor and not get into a relationship until you've cleared your mind of your ex. It may seem hard, but it works OK in the long run...

What Girls Said 5

• if you're not over your ex boyfriend, don't lead the current guy on, you'll just hurt him and tha'ts not right.

• I agree with this, belive me this has happened to me about a month ago I fell in love with this girl called beth, nd we were going out for a while and one day she decided to tell me she still loved her ex but she told me that she wasn't going to bother with him, so we kept going out a while longer and out of the blue she said she wanted to get back with her ex boyfriend. nd that just really shattered me I just didn't know what to say or do. so if your still in love with your ex then don't lead him on.

• I think the very fact you are thinking this way answers your question.

• Well that sucks. See what "fooling" around causes.

• if you really want to be with your ex, then you should be with you ex. simple as that.

• it's normal to have mixed feelings. it's probably best that you're not with anyone right now because you don't want to risk hurting anyone