Dating sites?

Does anyone know any dating sites that are any good? Which one would you recommend?

Most Helpful Guy

• I know of a really good dating website, it's called "Get out there and don't waste your time trying to meet someone over the internet because it rarely works out"

• Haha... it works for some or else they won't use it

What Girls Said 2

• Some1 mention okcupid, I just join.. plenty fish? Sorry new to this too

• You don't need to go to dating sites specifically. Pretty much any site online these days you can meet people. Just put up some pictures, start adding friends, and talking. Eventually you will meet someone you can actually talk to and go from there.

• OK, so do you know any of them that don't charge you for using them?

• Facebook, Myspace, this site, even youtube.

What Guys Said 1

• I think bkissed.com is really good to be honest. bkissed.com are a free dating site, with tons of features, totally free! I was amazed, - yes really - they have only real people, no fake accounts and no spam. Some of the features include video/audio chat, blogs, forums, videos, and some dating advice collections for men and women. Definitely worth a look imo. Good luck!