Should I text him?

I met a guy at party and we were a bit drunk and kissed and slept in the same bed nothing else happened. He got my number and gave me his, its has been a few days should I text him or because he has not text me yet means he is not interested?

Most Helpful Guy

• i have a feeling he will give you a buzz but I'd give it ONE MORE DAY before you call/text

(calling is better by the way)

cuz I know girls know that most guys will wait 2-4 days before calling a back a girl.

but if he doesn't call/text you back by then then just give him a buzz and chat for a bit.

if it goes well then there might just be something for you.

good luck.

What Guys Said 2

• I would text him with some kind of flirty message playing on the fact that you "slept together". Then see how he responds.

• well I was waiting for a girl to text me, but I ended up texting first

What Girls Said 5

• Sometimes guys like it when the woman takes the initiative, maybe he wants you to text him first. Although, I wouldn't hang on to this one guy. Text him, say hello. If he texts back, you can handle it from there. If not, he wasn't worth your time anyway.

• Seriously...

Life is way to short for you to wait around...

Text him say hi... and see if there's a response.

If you like him go for it...

But don't be surprised if when you see him without the beer goggles... he's not so likable.

• He's not interested :(

• text him and see what happens out of it :)

• If he liked you he would text or call you. He may still though since it's only been a few days. Wait a week and see.

I wouldn't text him just because I have learned from experience that a man who is really interested won't think twice about calling!