Why did she pump the breaks after a great 1st couple days together?

I've known this girl for about a year now, but have both been involved in relationships so we really never had a chance to hangout, until now. We ran into each other last weekend at a club, danced the night away, exchanged #'s and kissed at the end of the night. She invited me to meet her and her friends at a bar the following night too. Next night, went pretty much the same, a few drinks, nothing crazy, went and took a walk on the beach, talked and talked and talked, kissed more than the previous night and had an all around great time. Sunday night, she texted me and told me to come over to hangout. We hung out, went for a long walk and talked and talked and talked again. Same for Monday too! More kissing more hand holding all of what you would think would be positive in my eyes, LOL, but I'm a guy, what do I know? Tuesday night she invited me over to chill with her at her place. We watched TV, talked some more, laughed, joked, had another all around good time. By the time I left her that night, I had just finished up with a full body massage (clothes on) and everything seemed great! Since then, she canceled dinner plans for that Thursday, and haven't seen her since. Texts are non existent now, and phone calls forwarded to voice mail. WTF?... I just don't get it! She had recently gotten out of a 3 year with a real d*** and is a workaholic, but still don't get why everything seemed SO good and now has gone to S---! Anyone maybe have an idea? She had even mentioned, little things like, where have you been all my life, or are you for real?... BTW I'm 30 and she's 28, and I'm not into the game playing anymore... This is driving me nuts... Any info would be greatly appreciated.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I'm going through the same ordeal from the with same situation as we speak bro...i hope you get your question answer soon...it'll answer an age old question that'll probably make life a lot easier..good luck