How does he ACTUALLY feel?? HELP

So this guy dated me and we talked everyday but then on prom night he dumped me for the girl he loves. who cheats on him EVERY chance she gets. ( she lives in a different city they have only seen each other 2 times in 4 years) but he still loves her. they were together for 2 months after he dumped me and she left him ad he got back with me and just ended it. and all this time we talk every single day for hours on end. and he tells me he misses me and I'm his best friend and I'm still the background on his phone and we hang out at least 3 times a week. what does he really feel for me? help me!

Most Helpful Guy

• He is confused. This girl he's with on/off is Just using him as a Fall back option, and because she does it to him he feels he can do it to you. You can't help him get over his x he has to do it on his own, he obviously deserves better and so do you. Help him understand that the status quo is not going to change, and that long distance relationships rarely work esspecialy if the girl feels she can walk all over him. Make the choice easy & clear and tell him your not going to be a rebound and niether should he.

What Guys Said 1

• He's one mixed-up dude.

How can he be 'in love' with someone who he sees so infrequently.

He made you into a 'rebound'. And you went along with it.

He's using you and you're playing into it.

What Girls Said 4

• He probably lovs the girl, since he waited for her all that time, and he's probably feeling some thing for you too, but not sure that is love, you're more like his best friend, he finds you whenever he needs you and I'm hoping that you're not just a back up for him. I mean I hope that you're not an option for him, after being dumped by the other girl! =)! Let's see what he gonna do, if that girl calls him or appears again =) then we'll got an answer =)

• They talk everyday like me and him do and she's a bitch and he's losing all friends casue of her and yet he still wants her

• Yes I do and he does too. feel the same wise. but this is the 2nd time I would have faught for him and I have told him I will always be second to her and he didn't say anythign. I'm a big fighter for love but there's no way I can win this but I have this plan. HE left me so I'm gonna let him feel the weight of losing me. he wants to hold me and kiss me still NO I'm gonna be the freind he ade us to be so he can miss me witch will get him to remember why he fell for me in the first place.

• Good plan, hope that it's gonna work ! Coz' there no use to love him if he doesn't =)! Plus, if it doesn't turn out like you wanted to , just move on ! You're strong enough to let it go =)

• well obviously he doesn't really like this girl unless he's really stupid he must just be really good furends with you and just thinks your hot I think that he thinks yall aree just friends

• Well he tells me all the time that he cares about me so much and he doesn't want to hurt me but he loves this girl. and he's like I really want to be with you but .... then doesn't say anything.

• I THINK YOU ARE A PATHETIC SLUT. MOVE ON

• Im the slut? why the hell would I be the slut or pathetic for askign for help? your on here to missy :)

• I think he is clearly in love with the other girl, but that he likes you a lot. It sounds like he is keeping you on the back burner, and when she comes back, he will dump you. Then when she leaves, he'll come back to you because he know you'll be there. Date other guys. Don't be available to him when he crawls back. Hopefully he'll see your worth, and that the other girl is just using him. I hope he sees it, because, if he doesn't he is a jerk, and you should move on.