PRANK!!! =) My amazing prankster boyfriend is going to be away for 2 weeks....

I sent him on a scavenger hunt before he left to find snacks I got him for the road. Now I want to do something to make him laugh when he comes home. Unfortunately, I won't be able to be there when he arrives.

He gave me a free pass into his bedroom, but I'm not so sure that he realized what exactly he gave me license to do. =)

So I want to do something sweet and funny. NOT damaging.

My current idea is sticky note his room. But I'd really like some more ideas.

Help please?

What Guys Said 1

• Make a video of you doing things in his room (not making anything sexual unless that's your preference) and for a finale do something huge like your sticky note idea.

• Like what? Cleaning his room and stuff? lol

I'm not sure what you mean...but yeah, I'd rather it not be sexual.

• Really anything, like snooping around his room I guess, I don't know I just thought it would be cool to record all your actions while there so anything you did he could see. Actions speak louder than words so what other way is good to get to know someone other than watching them do things while your not around?

• Oh lol Well, I don't want to snoop. Or just hang out in there. His parents might find that odd.

They won"t have a problem with pranking though. Since that's where he got the gene lol

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know about you but I don't think it'd be that funny to come back to your room covered in stickys and then having to clean it all up.. :P Its like this one time when I was at school this girl had covered this guys car in sticky notes asking him to prom or homecoming, one of those. My first thought was, "I'd hate to have to clean that up..."

• Oh, I wouldn't dare make him clean it all up. I'll be there to help him.

And trust me, I know my boyfriend and he gives as good as he gets. He's done some awful pranks. My sticky notes will be kiddy stuff compared to what he's done.

• I'll be at work when he comes in, but I'll leave specific instructions to wait until I get there to help take them down.

Thanks =) we are pretty great together...in my totally biased opinion. lol

• Haha hopefully it works out the way you want it too, good luck! ^_^

Haha I wish I could say the same about my relationship.