Females woulyou date a fat guy?

would you date a fat guy? why or why not. just curious all the girls I been with said they wouldn't but I don't know I'm just curious

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I want a guy who is fit and is able to catch up when we do outdoor activities. Not stopping every 10 minutes to catch a damn breath.

0|0
    0|0
    • Also, I'm fit myself so I would want a guy who is too of course.

• Show All
    • I just never liked outdoor stuff. I asked a question on the outdoor thing. lol

• I see that. But yes, I like outgoing, adventurous men.

What Girls Said 4

• It depends on how fat. But if he had an awesomem personality i.e always made me laugh and made me think about things, and if I loved the person I was when I was with him, then yeah I would definitely date him.

0|0
    0|0
  • yea it does depend on how fat. but his personality charms and looks have something to do with if I would date him or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • sorry no :P he could have a good personality. but seeing as I care very much about my weight and put a lot of effort into my appearance. I think I deserve better.

0|0
    0|0
    • You being real I likes that. but you never know you might fall in love with a fat guy.

• Yeah I would, if he had a good-personality and was somewhat attractive.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• of course they wouldnt...

they only want assholes and super rich punks...

0|0
    0|0
  • How fat is the point with this question. I have a feeling your gonna get a lot of no's or it depends on how big. That's what my question got when I asked.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol iono all of the fat I guess I'm not fat I'm just curious but I do see a lot of fat guys with girls tho

• Oh. Those guys must be awesome. I'm not getting any girls. lol