If you date outside your race/religion, are you compromising yourself?

like your values and all that stuff?

Most Helpful Girl

• i could understand if it was religion, though some have the same basic foundations the governing principles, the practices does make things difficult. for instance judeo-christians worship on a Saturday and the rest on sundays you can see where compromises would have to be made in terms of a relationship especially long term ones. RACE on the other hand does not and should not affect your intergrity or be cause for compromise...if that is the case then you'll need to rethink the relationship that you're in

What Guys Said 3

• I can not see how a race could compromise my integrity or values.I don't have many values, but the ones I have, are not negotiable. Freedom of speech and equality to name a few. A lot of my values, many dogmatic ideology, of belief systems clearly would like to eradicate.

• I would say no, but that's up to you to decide.

• no

What Girls Said 3

• The ONLY way you would be compromising yourself is if you ALLOWED others to make that decision for you. When it comes to HAPPINESS there shouldn't be such compromises , but EVERYONE is different. It all boils down to WHAT you CAN and CAN'T handle . Lets face it SOMETIMES we meet people and it just WORKS . . . So really what's the compromise in that ?

• no. I've dated both outside my religion and race lol I have no problem with it

• not at all, but rather I feel like I'm sharing myself