If you could give the world one piece of advice, what would it be?

^_^ Question says it all

Most Helpful Guy

• The richest people on earth are not those who have the most, but whom need the least to be happy...whom posses the wisdom to realize that the best things in life, are not things at all

more of a statement rather than straight out advice, but there is a message lying in there somewhere...good question btw

• Best Answer right here

• I beg to differ. I love me some nice salmon and unagi nigiri, and that costs money.

• LOL ASHAIN!

What Guys Said 61

• I would tell the world...

"Just shut tha f*** up sometimes"

Don't like it...

• I agree, people just need to stfu sometimes, I don`t like it either.

• Life is not fair nor should it be fair. We're at our best when learning to overcome adversity. If life were always fair, we would never have the incentive to do the things we would otherwise think ourselves incapable of doing.

• Learn that giving in and giving up, when done with spiritual enlightenment, is a far greater talent than conquering the world through force, domination, and vile ruthlessness. Frodo is a better role model than Sauron.

• I agree, sometimes its better to give in o give up than hurt more people.

• Yeah, and when you solemnly admit defeat, you can soon regenerate your soul and then try a brand new approach.

• Really outstanding question. I should have given it 5 stars.

We should take away power from the industrial giants that control us now, at least in the West.

• Why, thank you Marty.

Hear, hear. I raise my glass to that.

• Calm the f*** down.

• that you're better off avoiding juliet, she's crazy.

• Don't take things personally. Everyone is on their own journey. Put the ego aside and realize that each person has their own reason for doing and saying what they say. It's not about you, it's about them.

So let it go and worry about you, not them.

Grow up!

:D

• Don't take things personally? That's awful advice! Take things very personally and soon people will learn not to eff you around.

• Cj is right, you don`t want people to eff you around.

• Totally, right!? Except when chicks eff with me. In the brown star. Then it's cool.

• Don't take it personally.

• 1. Don't let little things bother you.

2. Everything is a little thing.

That's my philosophy on life. :)

• Lol there are some big things too like marriage, divorce, moving house, pregnancy, adoption and so on.

• Read it again. I said LITTLE THINGS.

Big things like marriage, termination of your career, having a baby... those are life changing. Little things can go from a fight between a couple to braking your xbox controller by rage... lol

• LOL okay.

• Don't be gay.

• I have another. This is for my boys...

"In the bedroom, always f*** your bitch with respect"

Yeah I said it...

• If you ever have children, tell them you love them. often. show it.

• Don't take life too seriously, you won't get out alive.

• I do not take kindly to most of the population, so I don't want them to improve themselves, I want them to get into car wrecks, or prison, or one way or another stop being so severely sh*tty.

• Remember, the devil is itails, so keep focused on the biggest possible picture!

• stop going after looks. looks can change but personality is forever. :]

• Never underestimate the effects of helping a stranger.

• Life is short... Not every one of your friends are gonna live as long as you will

Enjoy the little things...and make most of the situation you are in...

PS

Dear World, SUCK IT!

• Dignity is your enemy.

• Beware of zombies.

• Be Real

• I would tell them to "be excellent to each other" ...and, "party on, dudes!"

• Don't take life too seriously. Worry about the big picture, not the little details.

• As John Lennon sang, "All you need is love" link

• Do unto others as you would like done to you

• Make Love Not War

• When in doubt, stop and think.

Logic reasons better than emotion.

• Gak. Logic serves the passions. You can't trump your own feelings.

• It depends on how strong your feelings are, and how good you are at suppressing them. You cannot ignore your feelings, but you can avoid having them run your life.

• One day at a time--this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.

- Ida Scott Taylor

• Dont superficially judge people. As I heard before when you assume it makes an ASS out of You and ME

lol but really its wrong to judge people because their lifestyle is just as viable as your own, take time to understand what and why people think what they do. don't just blatantly follow what others say

i mighta crossed a few but to hell with it

• Stop hating each other, hate in this world only makes it worse.

• That is so true but people can`t help it, some are just too petty.

• More from Guys
    31

What Girls Said 51

• Chill the f*** out.

• To stop judging others! All of us go through so many thing in life and it bothers me to see one person down & out, loosing their jobs, homes, cars, etc and still have something negative to say about the next person. I know that everyone is entitled to their opinion but we all need to know that we will never handle everything the way that the next man will. I can not have a pot to p*ss in nor a window to throw it out of but I will still have great assets that can be charitable to my community, country, world or environment. Stop telling everyone how you would have done something different that would have caused a dramatic change in the outcome that only you saw.

We all need to realize that we "all" have our own situation in which we hold sacred to different levels. Times are hard and we should all take time out of our lives to figure how we can enrich another, help another, encourage another... Stop talking down on each other & figure what we have as an individual that may endure another. I try really hard to see the good even when they only exhibit the bad, not closing a blind eye to but not tearing the next man/woman down in the process. I love life and people, just chill out and remind yourself that you only have one life to live AND if you live it right, you only need one! Thanks for this question, it means a lot to our country, people, selves, hearts...Hopefully we will realize it.

• Show a little compassion to others

• Can't we all just get along?

• You're being mind-controlled. Wake up.

• Stop the violence, kidnapping, rape, drunk driving, & murder ...

seems like these days you don't have to wait for a natural cause to "take you out", because there's always one of those things I listed above lurking around...

• Don't let your pride stop you from asking for help or trying new things. You'll get more out of life this way.

• To love yourself despite your circumstances.

• To paraphrase Kurt Vonnegut, goddammit, you've got to be kind.

Also, everyone, just chill the f*** out.

• Have fun ^^!

• “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved! (You and your household.)'' Acts 16:31, Holy Bible

• You shouldn't bite people

• don't date jerks and just be happy and use common sense...that is all...

• My advice to the world would be don't judge people because you will be judged in the same way you judged them. Don't abuse your health or become addicted to anything. But treat your body with respect and focus of our mental, emotional, spirital, and physical health. Lets learn from our mistakes and better ourselves each day. (This ones for the men) Own up to your responsibilities, stop being weak, become a strong man. Get ready for the reall world.

• Appreciate the little things.

• that no matter what religion you are or what you believe in, a little prayer goes along way. it may not fix the problems in your life but it can give you the strength to keep going.

• life is short, take chances

• "Opinions are like a$$holes. Everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks."

I can't remember who the quote is from, but it is one of my favorites.

• Don't find happiness in material things, find it in your heart.

• Stay positive

Walk by faith and not by site

Never fall in love so easily

Always believe in you when no else does

• Don't take yourself too seriously.

• "For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse." Romans 1:20

• Karma. (:

• i guess this is kind of more than one; but they tie together I suppose. To live life like todays the last day, cheerish EVERY single moment you can get with people you enjoy being with. Don't let what other people think of you get in the way of you doing what you want to do. Other peoplles opinions don't matter, unless you let them. Don't stress out over situations all the time, nothing lasts forever unless you let it! :)

• Listen to your heart...when it's calling to you.

• Be in the world, but be not of the world.

the best things in life aren't things

always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle.

you don't have a soul. YOU ARE A SOUL. You have a body.

• Stop having so many babies.

• Respect everyone's differences, not everyone has to believe the same as you, and STOP THE WARS!

• Dont be followers be leaders..

• Change is hard- even good change can stress you out.

• More from Girls
    21