When & Where Did You Meet Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend?

Yup!

It says it all right there.

I met my muffin online.

As silly as it may sound to some people out there. ^_^

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend and I met in my house. Well, the house I was living in last year. I was moving in, was running up the stairs to ask one of the other guy roommates that I had met already to help me carry some furniture in, and I just got upstairs and I see this extremely handsome man brushing his teeth. He turned and smiled at me and I was done for. Apparently he was too. We started dating a month later. It only took so long because neither of us believed that the other was interested like 'that' and we didn't want to cause awkward roomie nonsense.

What Guys Said 1

• my girlfriend is my best friends girlfriend's roommate, we met on my 21st birthday (which happens to be Halloween). My best friend and his girlfriend held a birthday party for me, her roommate was there, because it was an excuse to get drunk, she was dressed as a sexy cowgirl and of course I was drunk, and I asked her to dance, after we danced, I grabbed her a** and she turned around I thought she was going slap me, but instead she kissed me, and we been together ever since

• How is it that easy? I have never found a guy like that. Wow.

• Im just lucky I guess, plus we kinda knew each other and talked before so its not like I walked in and it was love at first site kinda thing

What Girls Said 4

• I met mine in high school, sophomore year (we're now graduated).

I actually met him because he was a friend of the guy I was dating at the time. I dated that guy about 9 months, so during that time and even the year after, we were like best friends. It was like our third year of being friends that he finally kissed me :]

• My sexy & I met in my junior year in high school! (He was a senior) He would always mess with me and it really irritated me, but as we started hanging out he became the best male friend I ever had. after a while I started forming feelings for him then outta nowhere he told me he wanted more! (I said no at first but we stayed bffs). Then prom came and my first two dates didn't work so we went and had our first kiss in the back of the limo! so the day I had graduated high school, I threw my hat & he was the first person I saw was him! From that moment I knew I had to have him...with this huge balloon, a bear and a card! so I told him that night and the rest is history! :) & who could ever forget the day he told me he loves me! Sorry I got all xtra gushy but I love this question!

• I met my boyfriend online, too. :) We talked for a couple of days and we found out that we only live 45 minutes away from each other, and he wanted to meet me so bad. I agreed, but I almost blew off meeting him in person because he was kind of a perv and at the time I never went out on a date or even had my first kiss yet, and I didn't want him trying anything, but I'm glad I didn't do that, because in the ten months I have been with him, I've fallen in love, and while sometimes he can do the dumbest things that can make me so mad, he's genuinely sweet, kind, and unselfish, and he loves me, too. We both can't see a future without one another.

• You're so lucky D: Mine Lives like in freaking England D: and we're saving money so we can visit each other. I live in California. Blah D:

Lucky Shuuu

• I have never had a boyfriend.