Never been kissed until 16years old?

I saw the movie "16 to life" and just wondering...

Is it a shameful thing to Americans not to be kissed by a guy until you are 16 years old?

Cause in my country, it's a shame kissing around boys lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Movies ugh. They make it seem like there's something wrong with you if you haven't kissed a boy by 16 or had sex by 18 or something. Which is completely false and not realistic at all

What Guys Said 1

• nobody really cares either way-- except for the a*sholes, but they'll be like that anyways. I really don't care. Now when you get to like 40ish and still haven't, I might start thinking something is wrong there. But at 16? I didn't really make out with a girl till I was 16

What Girls Said 2

• no its not shameful, it just means that that person didn't find a special guy until 16 or they were not interested and there's nothing wrong with that. 16 isn't that old...haha. The movies make it seem like a huge deal and are not realistic to go by at all.

• I don't know much about that in America, but in China it is never like that. When love finds you, you get kissed whether or not under16 or above. So donot bother it, a good girl will be loved by her prince sooner or later.