What kind of woman makes you go wild?

This is more a general question... Are you into the sexy/smart lady? Or the Dumb/Drop-dead Gorgeous Girl? Or an average looking uber fun gal? etc...

Not that you can't have a combination of many different attributes.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't go wrong with the sexy a smart girl. I like a girl that I can have a conversation with as well as being sexually attracted to her.

What Guys Said 7

• If I'm just looking to get laid?...It doesn't really matter. If I'm looking for a relationship?...she has to be smart. I dated a woman with the best body...totally hot...but she was kinda not smart at all and it drove me nuts.

Lucky for me, my G/F now is smoking hot AND very smart.

• cute/country. Basically, you're good old country girl-- between the challenge of getting to sleep with them, the southern accents, the fact they don't mind getting dirty, and the daisy dukes with cowboy boots, it drives me crazy. I live in the suburbs, so I'm surrounded by spoiled rich bitches 24/7. It also helps that I'm a country boy at heart.

• Out of your options, I choose "smart and sexy". I think intelligence is important.

• My macroeconomics professor was somewhat attractive, but she could bust out long division in her head, and to me that is sexy, I'm gonna hve to go with sexy/smart.

• I am into women who are smart, have a classic look almost like the girl next door. I think there is nothing sexier then a woman who looks so wholesome but can let loose in the bedroom. That is very sexy!

• Average fun girl probably.

• sexy smart and fun but definitly smart...

What Girls Said 0