What are guys preferences on kissing?

Do they like it soft or hard wet or dry do they like it at all? What style do most guys like?

Most Helpful Guy

• Make sure its not awkward. That's step number one. Don't exactly drink 20 gallons of water before hand or walk through a desert either. Just make it natural and please open your mouth just a little bit. If the guy is shy, maybe try using some tongue here and there, but if he's not, let him come to you.

• I agree if you really want to surprise him try getting him to open his mouth a little and just let him get his lips on you for a few secs then try the tongue that's what my girlfriend did with me and it worked I talked about it later and she said she didn't want to just shove her tongue half way down my throat so just get him open up and if he doesn't do it help him out a little.

What Guys Said 4

• i don't like it wet like a dog but wet and soft. I don't like it dry like a salted cracker or like I'm kissing a brick wall. and if its too dry and becomes ashy I don't fucc with it

• I like it wet on something that's hard.

• wet

• For me since I've never had a kiss probably soft, dry, and style no clue.

What Girls Said 0