How can I kiss better? (girls answer preferably)

Me and my girlfriend kiss and make out and all that stuff but I'm just wondering how else I can make it better. We use tongue and stuff anyway I can use that and make it better I'm just trying to get ideas to spice it up.

Most Helpful Girl

• you can bite her lower lip lightly or even tease her. like go in for the kiss and then back up a little so she goes crazy

What Girls Said 3

• You could try using your hands more. Try touching new places on each other (they don't ahve to be sexual) Run your fingers through her hair, or hold the side of her face, or her head, or her neck. Or maybe rub her back and sides. Hold her around her waist, and her hips, don't be afraid to get a little tight, (unless she is dainty or doesn't like to be held tight). Also, try kissing other areas, not just lips. Try ears, neck, forehead, cheek, collarbone, ect.

Suck on her tongue, I love it when my guy does that! Try'n tickle the roof of her mouth, or lick the outside of her lips, that is, if she doesn't mind any of this stuff.

• Yeah ha ha tease her. Act like your going in for the kiss, then back out. Put your lips on hers then smile and back up again.. Bite her lip a little You can use like ice cubes and candy and pass it back and forth :)

• im wondering the same thing to. I'm a pretty good kisser but my boyfriend isnt. guys that I've dated have all told me this but I don't know what I do that makes it so good but someone needs to tell my boyfriend

• He doesn't think that your a good kisser? if you work with him long enough maybe he'll get around to being good my girlfriend says it all depends on the type of kisser you are so maybe he just hasn't figured out what kind you are.

What Guys Said 0