Which do you prefer?

Daily phone calls or all day texting?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would rather prefer a phone call in the morning and a phone call before going to bed, but off and on texting during the day.

What Girls Said 9

• I prefer texts, for some reason I can't stand talking on the phone, it puts to much pressure on me. I guess its because I was raised in the millium so texting is better for me.

• A phone call by far. You can only say so much by text and you don't convey any tone of voice so there is always a possibility for misunderstandings. A phone call is more personal and shows more emotion. I don't really like texting for that reason.

• I would prefer to switch it up call a couple times a week and maybe a few texts throughout the day.

• A phone call is nice since now-a-days it seems all we do is text. But I hate when a guy texts me 24hours a day. Text for a little, and then leave her wanting more by saying "okay well talk to you later I'm headed to work/gym/class/etc." Then just repeat this the next day, or switch off by giving her a call. Daily phone call sounds like your her dad checking in with her. So alternate between the two. hope this helped =)

• I could understand that perspective, but never knew a girl would like it for me to text then not text....I mean I don't text 24 but if there is no need to send a reply I def don't fish for more to say

• Both but phone calls at night are fun :)

• all day textingg

• I prefer a phone call over a text message any day. You can tell and learn so much more about a person through the phone then a text message. I do like little text messages through out the day for example, good morning, hope you have a good day, etc but anything more then that should be in a phone call. But I also think, depending on the age the opinions on this one might be different.

• I think it depends if your trying to have a conversation the phone is the way to go but texting is good for a quick message. Me and my boyfriend have a long distance relationship due to college, so we have our phone time but he sends me cute messages through out the day I love that :)

• I personally prefer daily phone calls. You get to hear his voice, and it doesn't take 5 minutes to write "how are you" and five more minutes for the person to answer back. You can have a better, more personal conversation on the phone than texting. That's my opinion anyhow.

What Guys Said 2

• Phone calls have a more personal touch, as opposed to just constant texting. If people are busy though, then continuous texting still gets the job done.

• Texting