What's up with women?

Yes, I am a woman asking this question. I have been with my boyfriend for a year now, and just last week, I got an email from some chick from halfway across the country, telling me that my boyfriend had cheated on HER with ME. According to her, they "met" online in February, giving me the exact date, and when I double checked FB, they were friends on there before she said they "met" online. she gave dates and all, but the dates aren't adding up... What's up with that? Why do (some, not all) woman insist on stirring up dust in happy relationships?

WTF?

Why don't women like to see other women happy in their relationships?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're all evil bitches. It's just like the constant head/mind games. We don't know what you're thinking, we don't know what you want.. yet you expect us too and then we're screwed either way. Also, why are most women today so hung up on- looks, money, social status, etc? The concept of relationships is withering away. When people actually married for love. It sucks.

• Um... I am not like that at all. Looks don't matter, I don't care about money, as long as my kids and I have a roof over our heads, and food in our stomachs. Maybe that's why I don't get it. Because I am not like those other women. I am pursuing a degree, because I don't want to have to rely on a man to survive. Oh, and "social status" that's what got me into this mess. He's well known... that's how this woman found him.

• I don't know what's wrong with people these days. In my parents generation, no one cared. No one cared what you did, what you drove, who you were friends with, how many Facebook friends you had, nothing. Not even looks or money really mattered all that much. It was about fun, and love, and happiness. Today everything isn't about that. It's about self-interest. Jealousy is everywhere and that in turn can make things malicious. Like in your situation. It's almost scary.

• Facebook wasn't around then, but you get what I was saying. There is going to be an upcoming generation of lonely single people. I'm not saying that people shouldn't strive for the best, just don't give up something good to find it. Also, don't destroy something good because you can't have it yourself.

What Guys Said 1

• People are so 'wired' they have lost touch with reality! How can they be mad about a real relationship because they 'met' someone online!

What Girls Said 1

• I have found that some people thrive on drama either that they create or somehow can be apart of. In addition, it also shows the malicious and immature nature of some people. Moreover, there might also be an element of jealousy and desiring to have what you have- mainly your boyfriend. I avoid those people like the plague because they are toxic and drama filled. She really needs to focus more on her own life and worry less about your relationship. She reeks of trouble so if I were you, I'd keep an eye on her.

I have learned to become a powerful judge of character. There will always be a sour apple in the bunch, ALWAYS. That's why my golden rule is to surround myself with good, honest people.

Good luck.

• Thank you so much! I am trying to do the same, but apparently, I let this one slip right through. I thought that since she was a friend to him, it would be OK. Little did I know that this woman actually stalked him, and was trying to use me for information. That is, until she found out that he was taken... by me.