Do any you girls date the insecure, not confident, average looks guy?(Any of those 3 or just one works)

So do any of you girls give these kind of guys a chance or are we supposed to be hopeless?

Most Helpful Girl

• definetly! as long as we could talk and get to know each other, then they would learn that there is no reason to feel insecure or unconfident around me, and heck most people look average, that's why its called average. I don't wipe out 3/4ths of boys because of that :)

What Girls Said 4

• Smile! Your not hopeless. They'll always be those girls that go and date only the most popular guy in the grade. THen they'll be the girls that date the really popular guys but also look to the less popular, more nerdy ones. Me and my best friend usually dated football players and such, but then we went around and started making new friends with some of the guys that aren't so popular. I've talked to a lot of these guys, and a lot of them had never had a girlfriend, aren't confident at all, so on so on. We've gotton them all girlfriends, you just need to find the right girl. GO out there and find a girl who likes what you have to offer. Don't try to change for anyonee. Just be happy, you'll find someone (:

• I wish I had a girl that would help me like that. The only ones that would do that are my internet friends.(NM,NY, and FL I'm in WI) I don't have an girl friends in real life and never have.

• Girls aren't as bratty and "oo I only like hot boys" as you think! I mean sure....if we see an extremely hot guy we all swoon...but that's just fun! personality is key. and naahh I don't think that matters

• Mmk That's good to know. Now if I knew where to go buy myself and meet girls I'd be set. That's so hard cause I didn't talk to girls in high school(assumed the all didn't like me. Yeah I regret it a lot) so I'm like pretty girl stupid.

• ok well the average look thing is a yes but the insecure not confident part... think about it why would you want to date someone [ guy or girl ] that is not fully confident in themselves , no guy or girl should be looking to a relationship if their not confident in themselves.

• It doesn't matter to me. I would date a girl that is insecure and not confident.

• I'm gonna have to say no to the "insecure, not confident" part. But a definite yes to the average looks guy.

• What's you reason for no on the first two?

• Nope. But you basically defined it. That's what they are. lol I got it. I'm just wondering why people hate it so much.

• Hah, I feel like an idiot now. I see what you're tryna get at now, haha. Well.. I wish I knew the answer to that sir.

• i'd give a guy the that a chance I'd give any guy with respect a chance

What Guys Said 3

• Im gonna be honest with you because you seem to be going through the same thing I am.

This is just an observation that myself and my cousin both agreed upon. A majority of Women want men who are good looking, out going and/or athletic. Now if you don't fit into those 3 categorys all hope is not lost some women will go for more quiet guys. But here is the problem, how many single women do you see your age compared to men? Know think about that number and ask yourself this, how many women would go up and make the first move that are single?

Now my cousin is older and he has assured me there is still hope yet. It should become pretty obvious that by the time people reach there late 20's several people have settled down and decided to start a family. At this time women will ask themselvs who is gonna make a better parent. Often they chose the guy with those 3 qualitys I mentioned earlier but at this time a mans personality is the main focus.

I myself have in the las tmonth or so have been hanging out with women in there late 20's and I have found them not only much more open minded to the men they like but also much more easy to talk to.

• Yeah I can see that. I think I'll be better off by the time I finish college anyway.(I'll be almost 24.) I'll think better of myself to. I'm sure women look better to a guy with a career too. I just gotta get it out of my head and focus on myself a bit. To negative on myself right now and I have better things to do. It's just extremely hard because I've never dated a girl so I'm like man it'd be nice if that actually happened for once. Thanks for the answer.

• I like knowing that I'm basically better off after college.

• Yeah, in a way, women have a little bit of a gold-digger side to them

• God I wish more would

• Sadly I don't think girls would date a guy in those categories.

• Lol Me neither but I had to ask and it seems there are some that will give them a chance and in all honesty being with a girl would change most of it. Average looks don't just change magically but the insecure and confidence can change easy.