Is he not interested?

how come you will have a big conversation with a guy and then it comes to the end and he goes ill text you tomorrow and he never comes to sdo it is he not interested in me.?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he is just really good at having conversations with people. Or maybe you were the only one really interested in the conversation. And that was probably his way of ending the day/night. There are some people who don't feel comfortable saying goodbye, so instead they say stuff like, "ok il talk to you later", or "ok see you later", but they don't really mean it literally. Its just like a polite way of saying, "Okay bye".

If a guy is really interested and says he will text you tomw, then he WILL text you tomw. So even if this guy is interested in you, his action just proves that he's not THAT into you.

Dont text him. Just wait. And if he never texts, then forget it. Don't sit around and analyze it too much, because he's obviously not sitting around thinking the way you are.

What Guys Said 1

• don't get so excited, most men are not born with a cell phone super-glued to their ear.

I prefer "facetime" vs phone time, when it comes to women.

on another note, men are constantly told "dont appear needy" sometimes us guys will fight the urge to call a girl every 30 minutes cause we will feel like a stalker, and more importantly, we don't want women feel like they are being stalked.

so if a woman wants more attention than she is getting.ASK for SOME! don't hint, just be honest, the right guy will give you all the attention you want if you just say you want some attention!

What Girls Said 4

• that's not necessarily the case.

I have a guy who will call me for the retardest reasons but will only talk for 30 seconds at most.but when I see him in person he talks way too much to me.

so from what I know men aren't ones for letters, emails, or phone calls.

• You never know if you don't try texting him back or calling him then you will see if he really is or not. After a couple of times if he doesn't return your calls or start calling you back he's not interested.

• i guess not

• guys are bad at remembering what they said.if he really likes you let him take the time to call or txt you back don't push it.you'll feel better about it in the long run