Big problem!

there is this guy in my class he is cute and a few months ago he started texting me and now we text us and chat every day. I really like him he is funny and cute but he is on love with me and I am not with him. he told his friends that we are "unofficial" a couple...he is really nice and everything but I just can`t imagine to kiss him or even more. I don`t want to hurt him! he is a good boy and I really like him so how can I end this "unofficial" thing without hurt him?

ok OK I will give him a chance you are all right I should be happy with him, but this is not the first time this happens to me: a guy from my class and I start to chat, then we text us and they fall in love with me but unfortunatelly I am not with them :-

Most Helpful Guy

• You mean you like him but not enough to give him a chance to be with hin as boyfriend and girlfriend...?

• I like him but just as a friend

• I don't think you should of let him on with the texting, chatting, talking, and even admitting that he's cute. He will be severely crushed no doubt about it, I've been there before and no one likes getting lead on for nothing. Yet it is your choice and you have to do what you know you have to do deep down inside. Just remember though guys likes these don't always show up all the time...........................think with your heart and not with your mind, good luck ms.

• Perfect line "Just remember though guys likes these don't always show up all the time"

What Guys Said 8

• Your going to have to hurt him. Cause it's just not nice being just friends with a guy who really likes you. If you don't like him like that, you need to tell him you do not like him. Then give him his space. Don't ignore him but don't engage him either. It will suck I've been where he is.

• Impossible to not hurt him. You led him on and now you got to tell him you have no interest in dating him.

You should have been clear about this in the beginning.

• How can he be good, nice, cute, and funny to you and not even be worthy of a kiss or a date? Who is better? Do you have guys lined up in front of him that are even cuter?

Why exactly isn't he worthy? Seems like he's a match from the way you describe him, you just don't like the fact that he likes you more than you like him. Stop playing games and give him a chance

• Well said..........................i really don't get girls these days, nice guys are hard to find, and if your actually lucky enough to find one..................................keep him will you can.

• maybe he likes you and wants to get to know you. Communition is the key thing maybe he didn't tell his friends at all. don't assume things cause I think he just wants to know you and maybe date you later. On the Idea of the first date is to get to know each other. He likes you but doesn't know if your relationship material. Yea he wants to get to know you, first before he can date you.

• see and people ask me why they shouldn't be letting there 13 year old have cell phones. I have a new explanation now :)

• I am 17 and become 18 this year ^^

• Sounds like you are giving him mixed signals! Shame on you! Let the boy be your dog!

• he's cute, he's nice, he likes you. Why can't you imagine being with him then? Is there something he lacks? Not your type? Or perhaps you have overly high expectations?

I once was in the situation of being the guy led on by the girl. She ended up going out with 3 guys within that year, 2 of which were after she rejected me. As nice of a guy I am, I would never take her in if she decided she can't find the right guy.

There must be a reason why you kept txting him back. Are you sure you have no feelings for him? Regardless, you still led him on and there's no choice but to hurt him if you don't want him. Just remember though, that some of the better things in life comes from pursuing the unimaginable... and many things are now or never.

• He is cute, you like him, but can't imagine to kiss him or more, because he is not physically attract to you. This is impossible to ending this without hurting him

What Girls Said 8

• he sounds like one of those rare type of guys..I mean, do you think you'll find someone like him in the future ? I don't think you should just lead him on like that if you have something different in mind

orr you could at least give him a shot. before you decide he's not for you , see how you'd communicate on a date and maybe your decision might change

if it doesn't then you just have to let him know because it's one of those situations where it's now or never

• Okay so you think he is cute funny and nice? And you have been txting a lot but yet you couldn imagine kissing him? That's doesn't make sense. There is no way not to hirt him you should of told him at the very beginning you were just tlking/txting a friends.

• He seems like a really nice guy. And he the type that every girl dreams of. Also he one of those that is hard to find! I think you should a chance.

• first of all neither him nor you are in love

• That's actually how I got my first boyfriend definitely give it a chance and if it doesn't work out at least you tried and from this description he seems like an awesome guy.

• i've been through the same exact thing as you! I just told him that I like him, but not anymore than just a friend, and now we're best friends.

• Hi there! You don't have to kiss to be a couple... my boyfriend and I met when we were 18, we were a couple for a year before we hugged, and didn't have first kiss till 2 years later.

Seems like you do like talking to to him ... but if you do not feel romantic about him, then I suggest that you stop texting him, at least don't text him everyday, make it once a week thing at the most, otherwise you will lead him on and end up hurting his feelings. Talking on the phone and texting each other everyday is for close friend, special friends. If you don't want him to be your "special friend," just don't act like one. Couples give each other attention... if you give him too much attention, he will think you are his special friend.

• well no one said you'd have to kiss him or more. I mean, give it a chance. if you think he's cute and you enjoy talking to him and being around him it sounds like you like him. I'd say at least go on one official date, see if there's chemistry between you two before you call it quits.