Why do people randomly kiss me?

Ok for three days strait my guy friends walk up to me and kiss me then walk away leaving me shocked. I asked them what was going on and why the hell they kept kissing me they just stared at me then one of them kissed me 0_o I'm getting frustrated! Does anyone, anyone at all know why they are doing this? If you don't then can you give me some advice on what to do?

hey thank you all for your answers but my guy friends are acting so strange now they all hang around me 24/7 I think they are playing some kind of game but they won't tell me if I'm right and they are not leting up on kissing me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Playing and messing with you. Consider it a compliment.

What Guys Said 5

• This sounds like a game.

• I think they're trying to mess with you to be honest

• What kind of kiss? Cheek, lips, forehead, etc?

How many guys?

• Because your so irresistable they can't help themslves. There is a kissing disease sweeping all the small towns USA. Saw it on CNN this morning!

• They're f***ing with you. They have to be.

What Girls Said 1

• guys talk. they must have some dare or game going on about you. I can't really think of anything good coming from a bunch of guys sitting around talking about walking up to 1 girl and kissing her

• If that is the case then they have way to much time on there hands lol