Ok guys, so what about preference?

I'm just a curious girl.

You know how every guy and girl has on. Whether it being "tall" "fat","thin","blonde hair blue eyed""brown hair, dark eyes".

Some guy I work with will ONLY dates brunettes? I just think its bazaar, just because I've dated all different kinds of people. (not a serial dater) just different personalities, and looks. But I guess a lot of people REALLY do stick to that certain preference.

So would any of you date outside your preference?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really have a preference, but I have noticed that I'm attracted to brunettes over blondes if they are both similar. Don't know what it is. But I've also been attracted to blond haired girls so yeah, I don't really have a hair preference.

As for body build, I will say that I'm not usually attracted to bigger girls. I'm not very muscular/big/whatever so bigger girls don't really appeal to me. I'm 5'10" so tall girls don't catch my eye either. And eye color, I never care so it doesn't matter to me.

So yeah, I don't really have preferences so I'm open to whatever I find attractive.

What Guys Said 6

• I' d only date kind and intelligent girls. No, I wouldn't date a bitch with a IQ equal to her size.

I'd maybe make an exception for an ONS.

• I don't like blondes, many of them look so bland and ordinary. Its not a dealbreaker of course.

I like long and dark or dyed hair, lots of tattoos and piercings or none at all. White, Asian, or Mixed girls, pale skin. I don't really have a preference for weight, as long as you are somewhere in between skeletor and manning the harpoons.

• I've never dated anyone so I can't say I really have much of a preference yet. So I guess in a way yes I would.

• I do not have any preferences like Blonde, brunette, Asian, etc. To me, the girl's beauty and her personality is important.

• nice and sweet, and I guess the eyes.

• girls with big butts

What Girls Said 1

• from a girls point of view...i think that guy is so weird! wtf, just because you have a "type" doesn't mean you can only date those people :S:S:S:S