Recent Break Up

The weird thing is he broke up with me and then kind of hung out with me one night and we kissed and I was kind of led on to think it wasn't really over. But then the next night he said things were really over between us. At first I was angry with him all day today. I agree that it's over, I don't want anything to do with him anymore, but that doesn't make it any easier. It wasn't just like losing a boyfriend but a best friend. And he treated me like crap for 2 years, but it just has me feeling so down in the dumps and heartbroken. I wish someone could suck the feelings out of me, because I just want to not care. :-(

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• If he treated you like crap then don't bother feeling sad over him. He's not worth it. If you let him control your feelings by feeling sad when he does something bad or feeling happy when he does something good, it'll never be over. Just think, 2 years of your life, a life which will last about 80 years. 2/80. It's not much. You have a huge future ahead of you, don't waste it dwelling on the past.

• I am going through the same thing at the moment, we havnt kissed again though I'm afraid it will happen! You should try and stay away from him, because I know every time I talk 2 or see my ex all the feelings come flooding back!