Should I have kissed her?

Background:Ok so this girl and I dated for a while, but then I moved a few hours away for a new job. She decided, at that point, that she did not want to be in a long distance relationship and broke things off. This all took place about a month ago.

Details:Well this weekend, I went to visit a mutual friend and long behold she was there. I decided to go ahead and stay so the three of us hung out just like we use to. Anyways, at one point our mutual friend left for a bit and it was just the two of us. We had been throwing darts and I had been throwing them in front of the line so she proceeded to show me that I was standing in the wrong spot, putting only inches between us. up until then all the memories and feeling had been flooding me from when we first met and I just want to pull her close to me and kiss her like I use to. but forced myself not to. Was this the right thing to do? If I had tried to kiss her would she have rejected me or been upset with me or was she trying to get me to kiss her. Would it have fixed things between us?

Most Helpful Guy

• To answer your last question first...no...if you kissed her nothing would have changed because...you still lived a few hours away. Hence, she didn't want a long distance relationship. But everything gets..fuzzy because did you feel as if she wanted to kiss you? You mentioned you were inches away from each other...were your lips inches away from each other(if so, then yeah lol you should have kissed her)...were you two just super close to each other like standing side by side? If so then that doesn't mean you should have kissed her. Maybe its all in your head my friend. Maybe you were going through some flashbacks and she was just enjoying your company. Maybe she's over you and your not over her. Either way, it could be a thousand things. My point is, your gut will tell you when you should go for the kill and kiss the girl. Did you feel as if she wanted to kiss you? If that answer is a yes...then bang your head on your computer because you missed your chance lol. If that answer is a no then you did the right thing. Most guys are d***s and think with their d***. 8/10 guys would have just kissed the girls and not care about the consequences. Think about it...I hope it helps...

What Girls Said 2

• I think she was trying to get you to kiss her by her body language. If you kissed her she won't rejected you because probably she felt the same for you. If she has a boyfriend then don't kiss her. Also if you too brooked up for a bad reason and she haven't for got about it then it will be best that you didn't kiss her.

• You can't know what will happen unless you try. In my opinion you should have tried and find out but wondering what could have been won't help the situation now. If and when you see her again give it a shot, you won't know unless you'll try. And as I see it, you don't have much to lose, and have a lot to gain (correct me if I'm wrong), so you have to take the risk to see what happens.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't see why you didn't. She would not have minded.