I don't understand why I am only attracted to white girls

i am a 20 years old black boy, I live in london but I'm just here for my studies. I got many african female friends and some are really close to me but I don't feel the same way for them because I am very attracted to white girls. I don't understand why and I am very worried because I want my children to be black like me :D

i don't know wot to do. please help me

i don't know why but every time I approach a white girl,she rejects me... I can't understand

Most Helpful Guy

• The more you get to know a woman's flaws, the less you are sexually attracted to them. Since you probably have seen more flaws in the people around you and they happen to be black, you're probably more likely to want the grass on the other side of the fence. I bet if you hung out with white girls that farted, were dumb and were easily angered, you'd probably start looking at other races. Also, the more you have of something the less you really care for it. It's supply versus demand.

• I totally agree with you bro... I've never been a white girls friend and I don't even know how they think or do their things. but when I look at them,they are so cute and sexy. I like their hairs,nose,pink mouth,and above all thier eyes. I can't just control my self when I see a cute white girl and I get surprise when I hear that their boyfriend dumb them

• People are quick to notice the flaws of others but not their own. Everyone has flaws.

This boy seems like he has some issues. If you want a white girl just go and get one and stop talking about it.

What Girls Said 19

• There's nothing wrong with being attracted to white girls darlin. Plus even if you do have kids with a white girl your kids will come out black. It's inevitable.

• Thnx, that recomforts me

• Looking at the black men that I see on here, they wouldn't be somebody that I would look at twice. They look too young and they probably don't even have jobs. They want a white girl because they know she will take care of them. White women will give them money and let them drive their car. Black men want somebody they can lay up on and not be responsible. So if white women want black men, they can have them. More power to them.

• Are you sure that you want to have Black children? This is a question that only you can answer.

You know how loaded the issue of color is in the Black community. Have you been brainwashed into believing that lighter is better? A lot of this is coming from the media. Historically white women were put on pedastools and were seen as the epitome of beauty.

Although this is changing, white women and very light skinned Black women are the ones that get the most attention in many of the movies and music videos. Maybe you need to change the way you think and look at people. But before you can start loving and excepting other people for who they are, you have to love and except yourself first.

• well every one has their own rights to what they like. I know asian friends who like only white guys and white friends who only like mexican guys and black girls who only like their own or whatever, you mix it up and decide. I'm half asian and I like both asian and white guys. so people have their own preference.

• Just throwing this out there... Speaking of genetics... There have been black parents who have had white babies. Even white babies with red hair and blue eyes. There are many variations of genes in all of us. Genes are like a box of chocolates... lol

• Maybe it's a physcology thing. Maybe a lot of black girls were chasing you when you were a kid and it annoyed you so much that you never liked any of them that way. Or maybe the white girls never payed attention to you and as you grew up, you got used to chasing them and you then weren't attracted to the other races. Now that you're an adult, you have no idea why you're not attracted to black girls.. Think about you're childhood and you might find the answer.

• I'm a black girl and I love me my white boys. I'm just not attracted to black guys. But if I like a black guy, then I'll go with the flow, but my eyes always fall on white or hispanic. It's your parents fault. There's a chromosome in us that determines what we are attracted to and what we aren't attracted to. And if they reject you, then they probably aren't attracted to black guys or just you, don't take that personally. Who knows? That's something you'll have to take up with them.

• I don't know but I hate when you say that , I feel jealous

• I think its just something you prefer its nothing bad or wrong, but worrying about the color your children will come out to be is a little unethical I mean you marry who you love and you love your children nothing more.

• Jerry17 there are a few guys that I know like you probably one or two, when they say that they are only attracted to white girls and then she a hot, sexy, pretty or attractive brown skinned female on TV or on the street they usually comment on why can't I get someone like that. If you really want a brown skinned female then maybe you should open up your choices to not only just African women, but African American and women from the Americas for instance I think that most women from the Americas are very beautiful and exotic especially Cubans, St Lucians, Trinidadians and women from the french speaking or spanish speaking islands. There are also a lot of beautiful African Americans. With regards to wanting your children to be black, ibelieve that blackness is more about culture and is often mistaken for skin colour. All my family is mixed yet we are very cultured.

• you shouldn't be worried at all, people have different dislikes and likes. I like guys who have a slighter bigger nose than the right size for their face. and you just happen to like girls who are white, I don't know many girls who like black guys, but I know a few. don't worry about finding a girl now, just date and see what happeneds. and having black babies. you might get the dominant jean, and make your babies black :)

• people are people and we are attracted to what we are attracted to. if you happen to have a child with a white wife that child will be seen as black or mixed. you won't love them any less.

wait for your woman unfortunately a lot of blk men that came b4 you and have given blk men a bad rep. Women wan't men they can count on.

Girls are another story...

• well I'm white and I have a white friend whose uncle and aunt are married and the uncle is black and the aunt is white. I love them to death. Theyare one of the best couples iv seen. They hav two kids who are super cute. I think it doesn't matter as long as your in love with someone. Itdoesnt matter wht color you are or wher you came from.

• I think you're getting too preoccupied with race. If you like a girl, go for her, if you don't you don't. You sound like you're worrying about race unnecessarily, maybe that's because you're insecure about yourself?

• umm..chances are if you do indeed end up having children with a white woman they will be black or have at least be some veriation of black,but it shouldn't be about race.No matter what color your children come out to be they are still yours, and in the end that's what matters.

• Umm I think if you want a black kid then you should date a blackk girl... simple! :)

• I don't wanna marry a black girl but I wanna have black kids :D did I ask too much? I really which to know if my genes are dominant because if I could know there will not be a problem getting a black kid with a white woman

• You probably grew up around them.Of course you're gonna want something familiar,ya know?You're only human(:

• the female of each race tends to have lighter skin than the male, light skin signifies fertility that might just be the scientific reason

• It's just your preference.

• you have been socialized to prefer white girls.

are you black british or african, or african american or what? lemme know

the media shows white women as the standard of beauty. how many full black women do you see represented in the media? pretty few. if you grew up soaking in the media and popular culture then it isn't odd that you would subconsciously grow to prefer white women.

and to hughman his response is ridiculous. without media training, most black men would be attracted to black women. its the natural order of things, just like most white men prefer white women, most asian men prefer asian women, indian men prefer indian women and so on and so on. black women have hourglass figures that show fertility, full lips, large breasts, more estrogen, black africans in general have less body hair, high cheekbones and all other qualities so I don't know what he's talking about he has it backwards

if you want to change this, start hanging out with more black people. since you are going to school, next time your at the library read about black history. not martin luther king, us civil rights history (although that's not bad)..but read about kingdoms in africa and broaden your scope way beyond what you already know. in order to love yourself and your people you have to know yourself and your people and understand your history.

• That's not necessarily true. There is no "natural order of things" there is simply the pressures of society and cultural expectations. Throughout history you see example upon example of races and cultures bring up their children with the expectation of them marrying "their own kind". If you look at today's media it is saturated with interracial relationships and has recently begun uplifting the beauty of all races not just white girls.

• I think it's fine you're attracted to only white girls, and it's also fine you want to have kids with black woman, so they look like you. What you need to do is not procreate until the time you are certain which way you want to go. If it's a white girl, than accept your kids will have half her characteristics. If you more than anything want your kids to be 100% your own race, then you'll choose a woman of your own race.

What Guys Said 13

• That would be because white girls have evolved to be more sexually attractive to men.

Most of it is based on neophytic characteristics (to make her look younger - blond hair, pert breasts, less hair, higher pitched voice), to show fertility (hourglass figure, full red lips) and to show easy sexual signals (blue eyes to highlight pupil dilation)

It's no different to white girls liking black guys (because they tend to look and be more dominant and manly)

• I think you are right, but I can't still understand why I'm not attracted to black girls even when they are cute.

• White girls tend to be more whorish than black girls. That's why the men love them.

Just check out girls gone wild.

• The grass is always greener on the other side, people like what they're not used to. I'm from whitesville, England (we literally had a village black guy, just one) and find black and asian girls much hotter than white girls. I just never see them much.

Also, I've read there's a bit of science in this. People are attracted to people with radically different genes to themselves thus ensuring hybrid-vigour, extra disease resistance, etc... in their kids.

And don't worry, if you have a kid with a white girl they'll probally be more black than white, most white traits tend to be recessive.

White women being scared by you...are you black British or African? Africans can be pretty intimidating. They've a bad rep. Need to show you're a decent guy and not one of these stereotypical gangster types just out for 'hos' and all that crap. Either that or go to a hip hop/rap club where being black boosts your attractiveness 10 fold.

• Ok. Ever since I was 5 years old or so I ave always been attracted to white girls.One night at around 5 or 6yrs old I had a dream I was marrying this white girl.Sounds like bullsh*t? Check this out.Church full of people,pastor is starting ,we are X changing words and holding hands,the hold 9.This does not mean that am destine to marry one or just because of a dream am just going out of my way to me with one,but I like them a lot and that's my right and perfrence.There is nothing wrong with you so don't feel bad and if you kids com out and you genes are stronger than hers the will be highly light skin babies and there is nothing more beautiful,trust me.

• You black men are so hypocritical and full of sh*t. You have the nerve to sit in church like you are such christians and you are not. What double standards do you have for your selves. You say you are not attracted to black women when it was a black women that gave birth to you and nursed your sorry black asses. You Black men are just looking for an easy lay. That is exactly what white girls are.

• Not to worry, I'm only attracted to black women.

• I am a brown man and I've dated many black girls...I've also dated many girls from my race...if you are not attracted to girls of your own race then that's just your like, don't feel guilty about it...also, if you have kids with a white girl, chances are, your black genes will be dominant and the kids will look more black than white...

• I'm kinda in the same boat as you...but for me its reversed. I'm a White guy who's unattracted to white girls other then that I'm attracted to any and all races...I never can't really figure it out myself either but my attitude is I like what I like and not care what other people think...I suggest you do the same,and good luck.

BTW your Childen will still be considerd black no matter who you have kids with...

• Hey, it's the way you are. Don't fight your preferences. Your kids will be as much a part of you if they are all black or mixed.

• thats the way you feel... why debate, dispute or fight it... hell, I say you should enjoy it as sort of a challenge. Me as a guy who likes vanilla his own damn self, says to you, quit tripping offa that and enjoy your life... and go get that vanilla chick that's waiting for you.

• Yes but the problem is how to get them,i don't have any white female friends and the only way for me to get close to them is to approach them in school,street or where ever but they never seem to be interested as they simply walk away or they tell me they have a boyfriend even if I just said Hi, that kills my self confidence. I easily approach black chicks because I grew up with them and I know how most of them think that's why I can easily get them but I can't because I'm not just attracted to them

• Well hell, it's simple- you like what you like... contrary to some that think all Black guys just wanna bang White chicks... that's not true on any side... in your case, Ima help you here.. I dated around a lot in my 33 years, and I have found what I feel suits me best... Yes, I am dating a White chick, as I have dated Spanish chicks, and Black chicks.. It's all about compatibility... You're just gonna havta get some experience- and that DOES mean rejection... Just grow from your experiences...

• Get used to lighter skin. Are you really trying to fake happiness with a black girl? They'll be your flesh and blood as well as hers. What more could you want?

• cause you are the average black man bitch

• I'm attracted to white girls too... all black girls look the same. =(

• Go to websites like adultfriendfinder.com,adultspace.com,or imagefap.com if you want to be with a white woman. It should be easy for you at places like those.

• It might be a temporary thing possibly but if it isn't your going to have to decide... If you have kids with a white women the baby will come out mixed looking half way between the two. look at thsi video to see what I mean link the kid will be half as light as you but twice as dark as her and the same can be said about the features, you will just have to decide.

• When it comes to appearence there have even been instances of the kid turning out white with both parents being black like herehttp://www.thesun.co.uk /sol/homepage/news/3060907/Black-parents-give-birth-to-white-baby.html if you have a child with a white women the most likely chance is it will be inbetween the two but its possible it could look more white than biracial but could also be a quite dark biracial