All by myself, don't wanna be all by myself any more! What's a girl to do? =/

The title says it all. What's a girl to do to get a nice guy to like her back? I'm always told I'm so sweet & so pretty & so great..but apparently that's not enough! Apparently men like the ugly mean bitchy girls that are weird, cause that's what they always dump me for :'( help.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol. Try to understand guys. You are pretty and we loooove a pretty face. But that isn't enough to keep us.

I can't speak for all guys but I like girls that are confident and have a bitchy side. I woman who is an angel to the people I care about, a devil in the bedroom ;) , who can make her own decisions, who can control her emotions and can put her foot down and put me in my place when I need it. I personally am not attracted to a female that is "too nice" and gives off the impression that she is "too easy going". I don't want someone I feel that I can control.

Figure out what you are capable of giving as a lover, what you won't put up with and what you want out of him. When you know exactly what you want out of a relationship, I promise that the impression of a confident woman is what you will project to men. There is something extremely attractive about a woman who knows what she wants and won't settle for less.

Being alone is different from being lonely, so you have to be comfortable with being alone before you can think of sharing yourself with someone else. It's like when we were in high school, all the girls that were hard to get were the ones in sports and always had things going on. All the "easy going" ones, were too busy chasing after the boys. Some guys can smell this on girls.

Good luck to you.

What Guys Said 6

• are you talking about attracting men or keeping them ?

To attract men..

Smile...

Dont be loud , rude or arrogant

Dont go out always with year girlfriends.. men have more trouble apporaching a woman if she is among her friends.

Be fun and happy but also talk about serious things.. if a man engages you in serious discussion then also they will see that you are not just boobs on legs .

As to how to keep them

Dont engage in sex early in any relationship or else they loose interest.

Dont make them the center of your life.. but don't ignore them either.

That is all for now

• Define what early in a relationship means to you.

• Its too early when you don't feel he is interested in sitting with you and discussing totally non sexual things on a deeper level.... is all the discussion about fun ? does he support you in year tough times ? does he have interest in your hobbies and interests and consider achieving year goals something he should actively participate in?

Basically that this guy wants to share a life with you and not just want to show you to his friends and becalled that he has a girlfriend and have sex .

• Where are you finding these guys? Where do you hang out? What do you think you are doing to not get approached? It's hard for us to tell just by what you wrote.

Maybe you aren't very approachable, meaning you don't look like you are open to being approached by a guy. Maybe they are intimidated of you and your looks. You also have to realize that hardly ever do guys actually approach girls. That's a thing of the Internet and TV shows. Most guys meet girls through mutual friends, not by random approaches.

So what are you doing to convey to men that you are available?

• You should know:Enchantment and a reserved manner are always important to girls.

• young guys try to date guys that are not right out of high school.

• Have you tried offering sex?

• Dont worry sweetie. Judging from your pic, your a cutie. I'm sure you'll find the right guy someday. For now, live life. Go party. Travel and see the world. Do what you love to do because you only live once. The secret to happiness is let it come to you. Don't keep trying to find it. Hope this helps you :)

What Girls Said 4

• i have actually noticed that many hot guys date ugly girls that are overtly bitchy. I really don't undersdtand it?. your very pretty, so I think they are intimidated or just assume your taken. like with really hot guys, I just assume theyre all players because they can get anyone. so maybe guys are intimidated because they assume you prob wouldn't go for them. all I can suggest is that you begin to approach the guys (if you aren't already), because I seriously doubt any of them would turn you down if you did lol good luck x

• RealDeal's advice is DEAD ON!

Maybe those girls you consider mean and bitchy have a little more independence and confidence than you. Men, like everyone, become friends with and develop deep relationships with women who have a life and their own thoughts to bring to the table. No one falls in love with an uber-needy, insecure girl except for other needy, insecure people. Those probably aren't the type of guys you would be attracted to.

You're so young. Focus on developing a personality, explore your own interests, make different types of friends, etc. When you build the type of life that you're in love with and proud of, you will no longer be whining about being on your own. THAT is when you will be ready to be with someone else. That is when you will be attractive to someone who also has a real life, interests, and a personality of their own.

• Just reading this says it all. I'd throw a vote in for your personality.

• one thing about bitchy girls that all girls can learn from is that they tend to put themselves first and don't bend over backwards to impress a guy. they have this attitude like "i am me, take it or leave it and if you don't like it or rise to the occasion another guy will". guys SAY they don't like this, but actually they respect girls like this. being sweet and nice is fine but if you go overboard with it some guys will take advantage of you and not respect you. you can't be too nice to some guys early on because how do you know if he's worth it? be a little cautious and never put all your eggs in 1 basket. date other guys until you are in an exclusive relationship. never rely on 1 guy so early on because he can always drop you at any moment and you will be devastated. date like a guy so you don't get played like a bitch