I have no experience whatsoever! Will I still be able to find a guy who'll want to date me?

OK I'm 19 and have never had a boyfriend. I've only kissed before. Nothing else. Will I ever be able to find a guy who is OK with this? I know guys don't like girls who have no experience...

Would a guy with a lot of experience want a girl who was the opposite (no experience)?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be a little put off if my girlfriend was some cockmaster who knew every trick in the book. What guys don't want is a girl who's totally inexperienced with herself, and reluctant to do much (ie thinks blowjobs are gross, can't give herself an orgasm, etc)

What Guys Said 4

• i'm 22 and never had a girlfriend, your not alone, there is more weight on the shoulders of us guys since we have to be the ones to take charge and initiate

• Plenty of guys like this. Myself I go more for girls with personality than looking for a girl with experiance or lack of. Just be open and honest about it when you get a boyfriend.

• Not a turn off at all. I'd love to meet someone as inexperienced as I am, lol.

• No big deal- Just drop hints to the guys you like :)

What Girls Said 1

• Guys don't dislike girls who have no experience.

You gotta learn somewhere right?

• Why does it matter if he has experience or not?I mean...if you don't,you shouldn't have expectations you can't hold up to your end of the bargain...

And every guy is different.The answers on here do not reflect every single guy