Girls:What is tall? What is short?

I've seen all these answers of girls saying they like tall guys and not short guys so my question is What do you consider tall and what do you consider short?

Most Helpful Girl

• A guy is good as long as he's taller than me lol, and I've heard most girls say that. (And obviously "short" would be shorter than me)

And I'm about 5'4" so thankfully I've never had much of a problem with a guy's height :]

What Girls Said 7

• im 5ft so everyone is tall compared to me but what I call a tall guy is like 6ft I love guys that height I don't why but I do

• Being 6' 1", I'd like to say I have a minimum of 6' 4", but that pretty much makes the dating pool non-existant for me, so I say I don't care.

• uh. I usually like guys that are close to 6 ft or taller being that I'm 5'3. still I wouldn't mind dating a guy if he was only a couple inches taller than me.

• Well, I'm 5'2 so any guys shorter than me is well.pretty short.

Obviously, It's pretty easy to be taller than me so guys taller than 5'3 are tall to me. =]

• Well I am 6'. So anything shorter than that, on a man, I consider short.

One pet peeve I have is when I see really tall guys ( taller than me) with really short girls (like 5'5" or below). I don't know why lol

• OMG! Me too!! I'm 6' 1", and it seems any tall guy I find is with some really, really short girl. I get kinda pissed, honestly. And then it bothers me even more when averaged height girls are like, "Height shouldn't matter!" Yeah, that's only cause height DOESN'T matter to you, most guys ARE taller than you, so you don't even have to think about it!

• I could care less. As long as the dude's taller than me I'm good. I just don't want to feel like the man.

• im a fairy tall girl 5'6 so tall to me is 5'8 and up

short anything below that

What Guys Said 0