Yesterday my boyfriend just broke up with me and I don't know how to go about this.Lately I feel like I'm not worth anything to men because they treat me like I'm useless. I don't even want to think about dating because every guy so far hasn't been good to me I don't know what else to do except be single and lonely. I want to find a good guy but they all act that way in the beginning but then dump me like trash! Am I the problem? What's wrong with me?

Even though it has been a day it seems to be getting better. I haven't talked to him or emailed him and I feel better. I think the more you stop thinking about them the better off you'll be =]

Most Helpful Girl

• Dont worry, you are not the problem.

I would say you probably have been letting the men in your life have the upper hand from the start, you probably try hard to please men, and although it should be a good aspect of a relationship, guys might just be taking advantage of you.

Dont stop dating, just start to be way more conscious and selective about it.

Only date a guy if he has already proven he is worthy of you time and attention, a lot of the time we girls just jump into relationships and then wonder what went wrong. And next time you feel unappreciated or disrespected dump his ass.

Good Luck chica, and don't get down on yourself, because every relationship is an experience to learn from.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't have enough information to really say if there is anything wrong with you. I doubt there is. there are a lot of jerks out there who will do this, but there are good guys out there too. you just need to keep looking.

What Girls Said 1

• There is nothing wrong with you. I think you should sit down with your mom or best friend and make a list of positive qualities in guys, (kind, loyal, good listener.). The next time that you meet a guy that you are interested in, make sure that he has most of the qualities on the list, so he will be less likely to hurt you.

Good luck!