Subtle clues

What are some of the subtle clues that girls show to try and show that like a guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• looking at you then looking away smiling, smiling at you, paying you more attention than others, soft lip biting, hair tossing or rolling on finger, soft touching, playfulness, some girls will even just make fun of you because they like you and they don't know how to tell you.

What Girls Said 4

• hmmm one is that they also flirt with you. like when you sign in online they'll instant message you or even text you right away. Orrr they'll giggle a lot when your with them. Orr they'll say things like "maybe, maybe not" and try and make you think.

girls really just wanna make you think, that's probably why your asking this question haha.

but I mean, hey.

it depends, girls can show it both phsically and emotionally.

wish you the best of luck though. [;

• Well when I like a guy I usually talk to him more than I do with any other guy. um I also try to make a step up in my appearance. I also offer to do favors for him if he is asking like on the last day of school he had to leave early I said I would take his yearbook and get everyone to sign it and then I would drop it by his house that night. And a major sign a girl likes you is if she talks to you about relation ships alot.

• IM you when you first get online, call/text for what seem like pointless reasons, find any excuse to touch your arm or something.

• smile. accidentally touch the hiney a few times, etc.

What Guys Said 0